Windows 10: August 18/19 windows update kb4512508

Discus and support August 18/19 windows update kb4512508 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think this is the update - after said update was installed overnight and signing in to my PC a Pop up appears Not necessarily in any order are as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mrdaws, Aug 19, 2019.

1. mrdaws Win User

August 18/19 windows update kb4512508

I think this is the update - after said update was installed overnight and signing in to my PC a Pop up appears

Not necessarily in any order are as follow;

- Do more with your voice

- Get tailored experiences with diagnostic data

- Improve inking & typing

- send diagnostic data to Microsoft

- find my device

- Let apps use advertising ID

- Let Microsoft and apps use your location

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT one of them allowed user(s) to opt out - can Microsoft be anymore intrusive? between them and Google finding it hard to figure out who's worse - they are both blatant and worse than each other on privacy - where does it end?

This latest push proves how worse it is - there is NO privacy... may as well throw "that" out the window... pardon the pun.

:)

mrdaws, Aug 19, 2019

2. New W10 updates (August 18, 2015)

Only one of them has patch notes:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081444

August 18/19 windows update kb4512508 313lu6x.jpg

BrownianMotion, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 19, 2019
  4. August 18/19 windows update kb4512508

Windows 10 - Surface Pro 3 - "We couldn't find wireless devices on this PC."

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• Did you try the suggestions provided by DJMMD replied on August 19, 2015?
    If not, please try those suggestions and let us know the status for further research on the issue.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

August 18/19 windows update kb4512508

1. August 18/19 windows update kb4512508 - Similar Threads - August update kb4512508

2. Windows Update (18 to 19) breaks internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update (18 to 19) breaks internet: So, you've probably heard all this before, but I can't accept the answer of "sit and wait". Essentially, I was running fine for months, then I noticed some stupid error with Windows Update ("missing important security updates"), but Windows Update crashed whenever I went to...
  3. Windows Update August 19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update August 19: This update has become a nightmare. The operating system on my laptop appears to have reverted to an initial installation of Windows 10. Windows update troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. All my calendars were deselected in my outlook calendar. The apps...
  4. Updates not working after KB4512508 on 14 August.

Updates not working after KB4512508 on 14 August.: Split from this thread. My PC is quite old and I have tried the microsoft fix it tool. The fix it tool never works. I have been trying to check for new updates from since yesterday (Tuesday 14th June) in the afternoon. It is now Wednesday morning (12 hours approx) and...
  5. Windows 10 August 19 update

Windows 10 August 19 update: I am having significant issues with my Windows 10 August 19 update. For starters it corrupted my NordVPN drivers which had to be erased and reinstalled. That issue is resolved. The other problem has not been. The system now crashes every 20-40 minutes with an error...
  6. windows-10-update-kb4512508

windows-10-update-kb4512508: This update has successfully installed numerous times since 14/08/2019. It has been trying to install every day and now I have paused Windows Update as last 4 attempts failed showing error code )x8))7)bc9 Currently on latest version 1903. Driving me mad....
  7. August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) after update problem

August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) after update problem: Hi Guy, August 13,2019-KB4512508(OS Build 18362.295) after my laptop working not properly My laptop's sound is glitching and slower... like when I am moving mouse.. system speed is getting slower and sound too. I have already update all drivers, but it is same.... Please...
  8. Update August 18 - 19

Update August 18 - 19: the download finished August 19 for Windows 10 has completed and now all my apps are non functional - Mail, Notepadx, Calendar, Todo and Microsoft News. I am being advised that I need to download a new app to refresh/update the existing and the microsoft store is also an app...
  9. Bsod affter 2/18/19 update

Bsod affter 2/18/19 update: I installed the most recent win 10 update, now I get the bsod with the issue of Memory Management, it notes that it will reboot but never does. I'm in safe mode now and no bsod. In normal mode i can briefly boot up but within minutes the bsod appears. I'd like to uninstall...
  10. Latest Windows 10 update (August '18 Update)

Latest Windows 10 update (August '18 Update): I received the typical "Your system needs to be restarted to finish installing the latest Windows 10 updates". So, I restarted and let it install the latest "August '18 Update. After the update, my VPN client stopped working (resolved), File associations with mainly image...
Tags: