Windows 10: August 18th update

Discus and support August 18th update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the update finished Sunday night I restarted on Monday the 19th and I am stuck at the Welcome screen. The device I am having a problem with is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BerthaRobertson, Aug 19, 2019.

1. August 18th update

After the update finished Sunday night I restarted on Monday the 19th and I am stuck at the Welcome screen. The device I am having a problem with is a Surface tablet.

:)

BerthaRobertson, Aug 19, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 19, 2019
  3. August 2017 updated created problems with Windows Mail AGAIN!!

We appreciate your response and the efforts that you've done. Since the System File Checker tool and resetting the app didn't work, we suggest that you uninstall the update that happened on August 2, 2017. Once done, check the Mail app if it's acting the
    same. Simply follow these steps to uninstall an update:

• Click on the Windows icon, then search for Check for updates.
    • Under Check for updates, click on Update history.
    • Click on Uninstall updates.
    • Once done, look for any Security Update for Microsoft Windows and uninstall them.

If the Mail app started to work properly, it will be best if you defer the feature updates until the next patch.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

August 18th update

Xbox One Insider - August 18th Delta and Omega build 1706.17815-1710

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

August 18th update

1. August 18th update - Similar Threads - August 18th update

2. Windows 11 August update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 August update: following Windows 11 August update my Solitaire app hangs up. I have 2 devices, my Desktop and Surface Pro 9. Both are affected.I have the same app on my old Windows 10 Surface Pro 2, it works fine...
  3. march 18th update since then i cant resize my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    march 18th update since then i cant resize my taskbar: since the update my taskbar is too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/march-18th-update-since-then-i-cant-resize-my/850602ad-53a3-4023-9a37-50a2db108238
  4. Windows August Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows August Updates: My computer started having problems with the August Windows 10 updates. It was running slower and when I clicked to open a file it would not respond or sometimes it would come up then crash. And then if I was lucky, it did come up, it took a very long time. In July my...
  5. MSFS AUGUST 27TH UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS AUGUST 27TH UPDATE: On my MSFS2020 there is the package 70 gigas to update. It says that to do so I have to relaunch the game. I did several time but still not update and still telling me the same. Do I have to do something? Thank you....
  6. New Twitter PWA update released - November 18th 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - November 18th 2019: It’s been a second! We’ve been hard at work cleaning up from our big July launch and creating some larger features. Here’s the highlights of what’s been going on recently. New Explore more: We’ve added tabs to the explore tab to help organize all the content that lives...
  7. windows update of august

windows update of august: I have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with W10 license (i5 8th gen + 2TB HDD + 8gb RAM + 2GB radeon graphics). Recently i have updated W10 in end of august and after that i am facing issue of slower boot process and its taking more time to start then earlier. also shut down...
  8. Unable to interact with any settings menu as of August 18th 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to interact with any settings menu as of August 18th 2019: Hello, I have been having a few issues recently with Windows 10. I did try making a video using the Windows game bar recorder to put a video on YouTube of the issue. However, I am having an issue say when I go to Windows update and try to click on the "Download" button, it...
  9. August Update

August Update: My laptop updated today and was not working well. I restarted the laptop and it has said "Scanning and repairing drive (C:)" with onoy 3% complete for several hours now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/august-update/73632293-f5a1-4926-a223-9f03c2daabbd
  10. Update for Surface Studio April 18th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Surface Studio April 18th 2017: Today we’ve released an updated driver for Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 Creators Update. This update includes a new driver for Realtek High Definition Audio (SST) that enables Wake on Voice from Modern Standby.This update is available in MSI format from the...