Windows 10: Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

Discus and support Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind?????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I installed aura because rgb lighting was wanting to turn it off, (I fixed that matter) but now it's left things behind and I can't seem to get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Its Prowler, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

so I installed aura because rgb lighting was wanting to turn it off, (I fixed that matter) but now it's left things behind and I can't seem to get rid of them under app's and features modify and uninstall is not available examples are asus aura vga component/ asus glckio2 driver/ asus mousepad hal/ Kingston aura dram component/galax gamer rgb/ patriot viper rgb. none of these I need I don't really feel like doing a complete system reset because the apps I want (games on a cd) and bugging a guy to get my mods I play to work. I have tried programs to uninstall a Microsoft tool to uninstall any suggestions? why would a motherboard company allow such a broke thing for there motherboard. some of these state they're drivers so I shouldn't be in the wrong area of posting.

:)

Its Prowler, Jul 18, 2019

2. Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync)

I have tried to use Asus's Aura Sync and it hasn't worked. To elaborate, it did work, but it would not identify my CPU's fan cooler. So, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. After several times of doing this, it would no longer uninstall and is showing
    this message:

Component Transfer Error

Component: Main app

File Group:

File:

Error: Unspecified error

After showing this message it would close and I would have to try again. I've tried multiple times but this will not go away. Is there any other way to uninstall it rather than the main "Add/remove programs" application?

l_CopyCat_l, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Hi Omar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix Problems That Block The Programs From Being Installed Or Removed
    and see if this helps.

Once the older version of ASUS Aura Sync is uninstalled successfully, then install the latest version from

Aura Sync Utility

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

Asus's Aura Sync issue

Asus's Aura Sync isn’t working. It doesn’t identify my CPU's fan cooler. I tried to
    uninstall and reinstall it. But now it shows this message:
    Component Transfer Error Component: Main app. I am unable to reinstall again.
    After this message, it closes
    down. Is there any way to uninstall it?

JeremyTownsend, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

1. Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind?????? - Similar Threads - Aura components drivers

2. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  3. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  4. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows disk management leaves free space behind a partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows disk management leaves free space behind a partition.: Hello everybody, I noticed, that if another partition is created behind a partition via the windows disk management, a tiny free space only around 1.xMB remains free behind the last partition. This free area is not visible in the disk management itself, but it is displayed...
  6. Asus Aura Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus Aura Problem: So to change the color of my lights I use a program called asus aura I have heard in the past that the program is really buggy. I go to change the color of the lights in the program but then run into a problem. When I open the program it says "This Program is Blocked by your...
  7. Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync): I have tried to use Asus's Aura Sync and it hasn't worked. To elaborate, it did work, but it would not identify my CPU's fan cooler. So, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. After several times of doing this, it would no longer uninstall and is showing this message:...
  8. Why does W10 FreeCell leave behind Adware?????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does W10 FreeCell leave behind Adware?????: I upgraded from W7 to W10 last July. I am an avid fan of Freecell. However, after leaving the game, I run SuperAntiSpyware (SAS) and the report from that run will show anywhere from 2 to 70+ pieces of adware (see below). I know MS is now a big snoop (NSA anyone),...
  9. Components of a Driver Package migration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Components of a Driver Package migration: Hello, guys, I have an Hp-14af116 / AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 6GB running a Windows 7 in a Virtual Machine, but the performance is very poor so I decided to install windos7 dual boot with Windows 10 following the instructions on a post but I got an issue...
  10. Uninstall leaving componenets behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall leaving componenets behind: I had OS on C:\ and progams on D:\ The D:\ crashed and has had to be replaced. Even though I have gone to start>settings > apps .... I cannot install the old programs I tried IObit Uninstaller and it advises programs removed ... but if I go into start/all apps the...