Windows 10: Aurelius

Discus and support Aurelius in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4346783) - Error 0x800705b4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aureliusbrinz, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Aurelius

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4346783) - Error 0x800705b4

:)

aureliusbrinz, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 upgrade - Black screen

Hi Aurelius,

We apologize for delay in response.

As the issue still persist, I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Surface and windows country differences

Hello Aurelius,

Microsoft has different warehouses in different locations across the globe. Hence, there should be no physical differences as our devices are uniformly manufactured. On the other hand, our software may have possible differences in terms of language settings
    depending on the location, service packs, and versions. All in all, Microsoft devices should work in a standardized design.

If you have other questions, do let us know.

Jelo Sen, Sep 4, 2018
  4. lynx29 Win User

Aurelius

Do you think cryptocurrencies are the future?

I haven't checked on crypto prices in over 3-4 months, feels great to not be apart of this world anymore. I feel bad now for low baller stock brokers on wall street ( not the big dawgs), I sort of understand now how it can kind of consume your entire life trying to keep up with it to maximize profits.

Regardless, glad I majored in Philosophy instead of Finance. I may never make much money, but the intellectual life is more than enough for me ~ long live Marcus Aurelius!

lynx29, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Aurelius