Windows 10: Auro Snap - jumps back

Discus and support Auro Snap - jumps back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Often when I try to "snap" a window to one side of the monitor using the win+<> shortcut, it simply jumps back. I then have to repeat the operation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianKomiński, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Auro Snap - jumps back

Often when I try to "snap" a window to one side of the monitor using the win+<> shortcut, it simply jumps back. I then have to repeat the operation, and it works.

Has anyone had a similar issue?

:)

AdrianKomiński, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 24, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Jump Lists No Longer Appear

You could try this free program (easy to find) - options switch jump lists on and off.

Auro Snap - jumps back [​IMG]

(a nice feature of it is if you mouse over the taskbar, the scroll wheel controls volume)

There's also this setting (bottom) (just search Settings for jump)

Auro Snap - jumps back [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Auro Snap - jumps back

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Auro Snap - jumps back

1. Auro Snap - jumps back - Similar Threads - Auro Snap jumps

2. Jump back to top and cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jump back to top and cursor freezing: When i open a file in laptop or even anything in google chrome or any browser and scroll down after few seconds it jumps back to the top of the page automatically plus the cursor also freezes. Once i press scroll down/Scroll up button from the keyboard cursor works back to...
  3. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor jump and snap assist: hii, i dont know if anyone would see this and help me out, but i am here to try after a long day trying to find a solution, and i just clean install windows and the problem persist.Problem:I have two monitors, same models same everything, today i dont know what i mess up that...
  4. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

mouse cursor jump and snap assist: hii, i dont know if anyone would see this and help me out, but i am here to try after a long day trying to find a solution, and i just clean install windows and the problem persist.Problem:I have two monitors, same models same everything, today i dont know what i mess up that...
  5. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. W32time Jump Back ntp timeout

W32time Jump Back ntp timeout: Hey, A few days ago, a system I remote control jumped back to an unknown ntp server.If I try to set a new time zone in w32tm it automatically falls back to the unknown ntp server.Since I'm bad at explaining my problem, I can post the Log of w32tm on hastebin...
  7. Annoying back snapping of the scroll slider

Annoying back snapping of the scroll slider: Hi! When I’m working in a window of File Explorer or a random application and I want to scroll up/down or left/right in this window with the mouse, the scroll slider snaps back to the starting position when I move the mouse pointer beyond a certain distance of the slider. See...
  8. Page jumps back to top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page jumps back to top: This is a crazy problem but it will drive you crazy, too. Imagine a picture folder with 100 pictures. That many icons won't fit on one page. So you scroll down to the picture you want to rename. Highlight that picture, and while you're thinking about what to name it, the...
  9. Snap back to top in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snap back to top in File Explorer: Whenever I am searching files, in a folder that has more than one page view in Windows Explorer, it snaps back to the top after a few seconds. How do I stop this?...
  10. Auto Snap - jumps back

Auto Snap - jumps back: Often when I try to "snap" a window to one side of the monitor using the win+<> shortcut, it simply jumps back. I then have to repeat the operation, and it works. Has anyone had a similar issue? [Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]...