Windows 10: ausio

Discus and support ausio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek HD Audio Manager. why am I getting audio unplugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidb neal, Jun 22, 2020.

1. ausio

Realtek HD Audio Manager.

why am I getting audio unplugged

:)

davidb neal, Jun 22, 2020
  2. dafoot Win User

N85, ringtones and mp3s

Is there any way I can tell the phone to handle my music collection seperately to my ringtones?

I have placed my mp3s in one folder and my ringtone ausio files in another location, both on the memory card. I want the audio player to see only the content of my music folder and the profile editor (ringtone selector) to only show files I put in my ringtone
    folder.

At the moment I am forced to scroll though loads of mp3s when choosing ringtones, which is a real PITA. Must be a simple way to configure the phone to do what I want surely?

Is there a setting somewhere to tell the phone 'populate the ringtone list from here' ... ?

I imagine my audio player will also have the ringtones in it's playlists, but I've not checked that yet (new phone). I don't want the Nokia theme in my ears when I'm at the gym for example.

Any ideas where I can find settings to do what I want?

I don't want all my audio munged together into a single list. It's like the bloody stupid Windows Media Player habit of scouring hard disks for all ausio/video ausio :(

dafoot, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mini-ITX Board - What is it good for?

Via-C7 is a really old chip. I remember having it when they sold all included Pc-Chips motherboard micro atx at first. video,lan,ausio and cpu soldered onboard for 75$

MohawkAngel, Jun 22, 2020
  4. ausio

low sound on envy 23 and unable to reinstall beats audio.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the device have sound issues and you are unable to install the beats audio. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what exactly happens when you try to install the beats audio. Did you receive any error message?

I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Also place the computer in Clean boot state and check if you are able to istall the Beats ausio.

Clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. Follow the Microsoft KB article to perform clean boot on the computer:

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Applies to Windows 10

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the
    computer to start as usual.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run DISM and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

ausio