Windows 10: Auslogic runtime error

Discus and support Auslogic runtime error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Read above. Does revo uninstaller do the same thing? Can't use geek because I already removed the program with revo. I also get another error too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tzfrantic, Sep 18, 2015.

1. 0935 Win User

Auslogic runtime error

got the same problem. I tried to uninstall/reinstall and install the old versions with no luck. for some days it worked on Windows 10 like a charm but suddenly stopped working. I guess it has something to do with Windows updates.

2. eLPuSHeR Win User

Geek is a standalone portable app. You don't need to install anything. Just UNPACK it (from zip) to your desktop and right-click -> run as administrator.

eLPuSHeR, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Badfinger Win User
    I went deep into this after it failed with me too with the same 217 error.

It's definitely something with Auslogics software's programs and interacting with Windows 10 files.

I installed it fine on a Windows 7 system, copied it to a pen drive and ran it fine NOT fully installed on yet another system with Vista from that install, then took it to my 10 system and it chokes, but gave me lots of detail and options to send a bug report.

Chokes on calls from within it's OWN .bpl files, looks like those are Borland Dephi based files (developement) and then Windows' own KERNEL32.dll is what stops it dead.

No likely work around that I can figure, I tried installing an old copy of another Auslogics product and it chokes without ever getting to a friendly install screen too.

So basically it won't install for us due to KERNEL32.DLL errors, which is something we can't really monkey with . (It's likely in your C:\Windows\SYSTEM32 folder) and it's a critical nuts and bolts file of the Windows OS.

Badfinger, Oct 2, 2015
  4. tzfrantic Win User

Auslogic runtime error

still does not work for me

tzfrantic, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Badfinger Win User
    Yeah, I know that tz, I said it couldn't work on our Windows 10 as it stands.

This will take Auslogics patching their applications someday.

Badfinger, Oct 4, 2015
  6. schmety Win User
    hey,
    i have found so far that :
    i have 2 computers with windows 10 64bit installed, both upgraded from 8.1
    one computer (this one) has windows 10 home version and other windows 10 pro version.
    i have installed auslogics, registry cleaner, defrag program here at windows 10 home version with no problems,
    since at machine with windows 10 pro i'm getting this runtime error.
    interesting....

schmety, Oct 4, 2015
  7. IGi83 Win User
    I FIX my Auslogics-Win10 runtime error problem.
    I turned off the Firewall before time. After turning on the wall and reinstall all Microsoft Visual C ++ ... Eureka!!! Auslogics working again.
    This is what happened to me. Share whether my advice has helped you?

IGi83, Oct 15, 2015
  8. Auslogic runtime error

Still no fix? How is it taking them this long.

TheLonelyOne, Nov 5, 2015
  9. 0935 Win User
    Seems to be working after updating Win 10 to version 1511 Build 10586.
    It had something to do with the previous version of windows 10.

10. aether Win User
    thanks! this works for me! happy xmas!

aether, Dec 23, 2015
  11. RolandJS Win User
    Other places recommend to not install or use Auslogics BoostSpeed or any other such program, often such programs cause more grief than joy.

RolandJS, Dec 23, 2015
  12. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Agreed. Those "saviour" utils seem dubious at best.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 24, 2015
  13. BobOki Win User

Auslogic runtime error

This worked for me, it was that I had turned my firewall off in services. Seems the installer makes a call to it but is not smart enough to detect it is turned off.

BobOki, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Auslogic runtime error

1. Auslogic runtime error - Similar Threads - Auslogic runtime error

2. runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  3. runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  4. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error: I'm getting a Runtime Error when attempting to install Adobe Photoshop CS5 physical software, it's not part of the Creative Cloud. I installed Adobe Illustrator CS5 just fine, took about five minutes total. I followed the same exact process to install the Photoshop software...
  5. Runtime Error

Runtime Error: I'm getting a Runtime Error when attempting to install Adobe Photoshop CS5 physical software, it's not part of the Creative Cloud. I installed Adobe Illustrator CS5 just fine, took about five minutes total. I followed the same exact process to install the Photoshop software...
  6. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  7. auslogics disk defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auslogics disk defrag: so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd. what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?...
  8. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67
  9. Auslogics Software

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auslogics Software: So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not? 148774
  10. Auslogics boostspeed

Auslogics boostspeed: I cannot uninstall this program.. it says a message file is missing... it also keeps making popups on my desktop.. I regret installing this garbage but I want it removed from my computer... 83418