Windows 10: auslogics disk defrag

Discus and support auslogics disk defrag in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cerawy, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Cerawy Win User

auslogics disk defrag

so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd.
    what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?

:)

Cerawy, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Pyeti Win User

Disk Defrag software recommendation...

I use auslogics disk defrag. Simple and fast.

Pyeti, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Disk wont Defragment

Google Auslogics Disk Defrag, it does a much better job of degragmenting fragmented hard drives.

zekrahminator, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Cerawy Win User

auslogics disk defrag

auslogics disk defrag

so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd.
    what do you guys think about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?

Cerawy, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

auslogics disk defrag

1. auslogics disk defrag - Similar Threads - auslogics disk defrag

2. Check Disk and Defrag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Disk and Defrag: I am running Windows 10 on an older hard drive. Is defrag and chkdisk still a thing? Does it still need to be done to improve performance? Any other tips for improving performance?Thanks,Carol...
  3. Disk Defrag Parameters.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Defrag Parameters.: Good evening, Code: C:\Windows\system32>defrag.exe /? Microsoft Drive Optimizer Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp. Description: Optimizes and defragments files on local volumes to improve system performance. Syntax: defrag <volumes> | /C | /E <volumes> [<task(s)>] [/H] [/M [n] |...
  4. Disk and defrag problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk and defrag problem: My hard disk response time and usage so high i tried cmd like scannow even did reset whole pc windows again but didnt fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-and-defrag-problem/82db8693-2e98-46cb-9aa6-5d347f4e65dc
  5. Disk Defrag Slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Defrag Slow: I'm trying to defrag an external 4TB HDD. It's been a couple hours and I'm at Pass1: 1%. Now, I know 4TB is a lot, but at this rate it will take all week to get through pass 1. Maybe it won't be linear or defragging is just really hard work for some reason, so I check my...
  6. Help with disk defrag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with disk defrag: Hello! Having issues with very slow, very loud, very hot Dell laptop. Tried to disk defrag multiple times, restarted multiple times, every time it just keeps saying Hard disk is 28% fragmented. Any thoughts? I'm just trying to run Mtg Arena, which from my understanding is not...
  7. defrag disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    defrag disk: How do I run the disk defrag program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag-disk/b78f7054-39ca-4eae-824e-6be83cdfd2c4
  8. Defrag Disk Not Available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defrag Disk Not Available: Hello all, I need some quick and urgent help about this application. I keep getting the following error when I try to start up my Defrag Disk app: [ATTACH] I don't understand why this happened, so I went did the following: 1) Windows + R 2) Typed services.msc 3) Hit...
  9. Windows Defender blocks latest Auslogics' disk defrag download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender blocks latest Auslogics' disk defrag download: I guess WD may be right. The executable size went from roughly 7,5mb to 11,5mb for latest version. Fishy to say the least. For anyone who wants to try: Disk Defrag - Best Free Defrag Software For Your Hard Drive PS - If you scroll the page below, there is a PORTABLE...
  10. Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?: Hi, Until now I've been using CCleaner and Auslogics Disk Defrag to keep my computer performance and health good, but are these programs really necessary when there is Windows 10's own Disk Cleanup Tool? What do you do to keep your computer running at peak performance?...