Windows 10: Auslogics Software

Discus and support Auslogics Software in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not? 148774 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RainbowPride, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Auslogics Software

So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not?

:)

RainbowPride, Jan 19, 2020

2. Is Auslogics Bootspeed recommended software or not?

Hi,

Thx Auslogics Software :)

Yep, but i don't know if Auslogics Boot speed's to trust, so what dy think about it ? This software's good or not ?

It's dangerous to install and use it ?

On the Auslogics web, it's written "Microsoft Partner Gold Application Development" .

So that's okay ?

ThomasmGuillaume, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Cortana missing after using program Auslogics Bootspeed 9

Hi Jonathan,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your efforts for updating to Windows Anniversary Update.

This issue might occur if Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application is creating conflict with Windows system files.

I suggest you to uninstall the Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application and check if you are able to access Cortana. If you are able to access Cortana again then again try installing the Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application and
    check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to Programs and Features
    • Double click on the application
    • Follow onscreen instruction.
    After uninstalling restart the computer and reinstall the application.

Disclaimer:

If you have the registered product we suggest you to make note of the product key to reinstall it again.

And also we request you to try troubleshooting steps which is suggested in below link and check,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Hope this information helps to fix the issue with Cortana.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Auslogics Software

Is Auslogics Bootspeed recommended software or not?

* Original title: Auslogics Bootspeed

Hello

What dy think about this software ? It's recommended or not ?

Because i would like to d/l it, but i don't know if it's dangerous.

So, what dy think about it ?

Thx,

ThomasmGuillaume, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Auslogics Software

1. Auslogics Software - Similar Threads - Auslogics Software

2. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  3. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  4. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline: I wasnt using this program for a while as ı was using pc with sleep mode on.I don't know what happened to it.But it was not in the system tray for a while before ıt has been always there.Now when I opened it with or without administration it gives an error.In red color on the...
  5. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline: I wasnt using this program for a while as ı was using pc with sleep mode on.I don't know what happened to it.But it was not in the system tray for a while before ıt has been always there.Now when I opened it with or without administration it gives an error.In red color on the...
  6. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office: Recently, I came across additional Power Plan options in Windows 10. Ultimate Performance is what I used most of the time, however there are two additional ones called Auslogics Game Power Plan and Auslogics Office Power Plan. I have tried Googling them and searching forums...
  8. auslogics disk defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auslogics disk defrag: so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd. what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?...
  9. Windows Defender blocks latest Auslogics' disk defrag download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender blocks latest Auslogics' disk defrag download: I guess WD may be right. The executable size went from roughly 7,5mb to 11,5mb for latest version. Fishy to say the least. For anyone who wants to try: Disk Defrag - Best Free Defrag Software For Your Hard Drive PS - If you scroll the page below, there is a PORTABLE...
  10. Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?: Hi, Until now I've been using CCleaner and Auslogics Disk Defrag to keep my computer performance and health good, but are these programs really necessary when there is Windows 10's own Disk Cleanup Tool? What do you do to keep your computer running at peak performance?...