Windows 10: Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c

Discus and support Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting a unit on my network called Austin with the following properties: 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c. What is this? Why is this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marlinco, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Marlinco Win User

Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c

I keep getting a unit on my network called Austin with the following properties: 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c. What is this? Why is this?

:)

Marlinco, Feb 18, 2020

2. N70 - BL-6C As an alternate battery - anyone tried it?

Hi All,

Someone here suggested using a BL-6C battery in the N70 instead of the BL-5C that comes with it.

I'm just wondering whether anyone's tried this, and whether they can say if it's made a significant difference?

I'm looking into getting a replacement, and obviously want the best one I can get.

Thanks

Rick

RichCowell, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

KB,

Nar, step 5 is correct. You may have missed all the sub steps in it.

Steps 5A and 5B are to be able to select the account.

Step 5C is to uncheck the box like you did to set Windows to auto sign-in.

Brink, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c

N70 - BL-6C As an alternate battery - anyone tried it?

BL-6C should be fine (electronically speaking) as a replacement in any BL-5C using phone. It is slightly bigger in dimension though (although only fractionally) so it may be a squeeze to fit it in - if you can try it out first might be a good idea to do
    that.

cool_n_funky, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c

1. Austin - 5c:41:5a:b2:ad:6c - Similar Threads - Austin

2. Austin Amazon KFAUWI device randomly appeared under Network Device

in Windows 10 News
    Austin Amazon KFAUWI device randomly appeared under Network Device: [ATTACH] Some users noticed an unknown device like Austin -Amazon KFAUWI appear on the Network following the installation of Windows 10 Updates. Right clicking and checking its Properties displays only a few details related to the MAC address and manufacturer but [...] This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5c.41.5a