Windows 10: australian Cortana?

Discus and support australian Cortana? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone knows how to install Australian Cortana or it still a myth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlfonsoCastro1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. australian Cortana?

Anyone knows how to install Australian Cortana or it still a myth.

:)

AlfonsoCastro1, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

The Australian Newspaper

Hi Alexander,

There are a lot of factor for this issue to occur. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• How do you access the Australian News? Is it through browsing the internet or through an application?

• Can you access the Australian News before the issue occurred?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

australian Cortana?

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

australian Cortana?

1. australian Cortana? - Similar Threads - australian Cortana

2. Window 11 Lock Screen is in Chinese Language while Administrator is set to English Australian?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Lock Screen is in Chinese Language while Administrator is set to English Australian?: Starting up laptop running Windows 11 this morning, lock screen showing chinese language instead of English Australian. Went into language settings showing English Australian. Tried restarting still the same....
  3. Window 11 Lock Screen is in Chinese Language while Administrator is set to English Australian?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Lock Screen is in Chinese Language while Administrator is set to English Australian?: Starting up laptop running Windows 11 this morning, lock screen showing chinese language instead of English Australian. Went into language settings showing English Australian. Tried restarting still the same....
  4. Weird science - audio fidelity on Windows and Australian CDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird science - audio fidelity on Windows and Australian CDs: I remember there is an issue of effective bit depth on Windows. I now remember some people saying to get the full bit depth you need to use a retail Soundblaster and turn off the onboard audio, which can be used by using the "F2" key on bootup; rather than the older choice of...
  5. Weird science - audio fidelity on Windows and Australian CDs

Weird science - audio fidelity on Windows and Australian CDs: I remember there is an issue of effective bit depth on Windows. I now remember some people saying to get the full bit depth you need to use a retail Soundblaster and turn off the onboard audio, which can be used by using the "F2" key on bootup; rather than the older choice of...
  6. British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...: Why does Microsoft believe Australian's use British keyboards on their Windows computers? Australians use the US keyboard, not the UK keyboard.However when deploying Windows with an Endpoint profile, if the English/Australia language and region are chosen and the option to...
  7. British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...

British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...: Why does Microsoft believe Australian's use British keyboards on their Windows computers? Australians use the US keyboard, not the UK keyboard.However when deploying Windows with an Endpoint profile, if the English/Australia language and region are chosen and the option to...
  8. laptop keeps reverting back to Australian time/date after each shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps reverting back to Australian time/date after each shut down: Ever since a major update earlier this week, my laptop keeps defaulting back to its Australian time and date. I've been in the UK all year and the time/date has been set to that time zone and has automatically updated itself to European time zones as I've moved around. This...
  9. Microsoft in Australian Homes ?

in Cortana
    Microsoft in Australian Homes ?: Hi This one is very general. Is Australia ever going to get the surface duo ? Is Australia likely to get home automation from via Microsoft ? When one talks with people, the only words they know are google and amazon ?...
  10. Australian Language Pack Source Files (CAB)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Australian Language Pack Source Files (CAB): Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro licensing on some new laptops and they have Microsoft 365 Business subscriptions. The subsciption are not E3 or E5, so they don't have full Windows 10 licenses, they have upgrade rights though. I'm trying to configure the machines with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. australian cortana