Windows 10: ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10

Discus and support ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; went to asus site to get driver update, lo & behold there was an updated driver for my asus 751L touchpad, followed directions ( includes removing old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimele, Aug 8, 2015.

1. jimele Win User

ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10

went to asus site to get driver update, lo & behold there was an updated driver for my asus 751L touchpad, followed directions ( includes removing old program ), bingo it works !!!

:)

jimele, Aug 8, 2015
  2. dbalaji3 Win User

Asus Laptop N56V lost use of touchpad after upgrade from Win7 to Win 10

When the gestures did not work in my ASUS U303L, I rolled back to Win 8.1, manually upgraded to Touchpad 4.06 from the ASUS website and then reinstalled WIN 10.

Voila!, smart gestures are back to work

dbalaji3, Aug 8, 2015
  3. ASUS Smart Gesture and Windows 10 November Update

After applying the November Update to Windows 10 on my ASUS PC, touchpad Smart Gesture was not in the System Tray. The touchpad tap to click feature was enabled, which I find annoying and hard to use properly. There is no option in Windows 10 Mouse and
    Touchpad Settings to turn off tap to click. That option is included in ASUS Smart Gesture.

Smart Gesture was retained during the November Update, and appeared in Control Panel, Programs and Features. However, there is a prerequisite to Smart Gesture - a download from ASUS called ATK Package. ATK Package was not retained during the November Update.
    To fix this problem I uninstalled Smart Gesture. Then I went to the ASUS Drivers site and downloaded and installed the ATK Package. I then reinstalled ASUS Smart Gesture, also available on the ASUS Drivers site. After a restart Smart Gesture appeared in
    the System Tray and I was happy to disable touch to click.

DavidDubya, Aug 8, 2015
  4. tomcat Win User

I got the same problem on my ASUS T300LA after upgrading to Windows10. ASUS smart gesture drivers 4.0.5 and 4.0.6 cannot do up/down scroll and right button. The only solution is to uninstall it and install the Windows 8.1 driver . version 2.2.8. Unfortunately Windows 10 automatically upgrades to the wrong one over time. I have to apply a fix to disable auto-update.

tomcat, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Mine on my ASUS K75DE is working just fine with the Windows Update supplied Smart Gesture Utility?

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10 - Similar Threads - ausu smart gesture

2. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  3. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  4. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad gestures not working

Touchpad gestures not working: I have a dell INSPIRON 5570Service Tag 9Y1LFP2After a recent hardware failure. I reinstalled windows and my touch-pad gestures stopped working. I did a lot of research but to no avail. The touchpad works fine but it isnt showing up in settings as a precision touchpad, even...
  6. Touchpad Gestures not working

Touchpad Gestures not working: I am working with a Dell Laptop Vostro 3885 running on Windows 10. I am having a hard time figuring out why my touchpad gestures scrolling, zooming, clicking on the actual pad isn't working. The settings indicate they should be available. Another thing is that there is no...
  7. Touchpad Gestures not working

Touchpad Gestures not working: Hi I have not been able to use the touchpad gestures for quite awhile now. I can scroll the pointer but can't use any two-finger or more gestures. I tried following the online suggestions of reinstalling/updating the latest device software for my touchpad but that didn't...
  8. Touchpad gesture not working :

Touchpad gesture not working :: Hi When I had win 10 ver 1709 I was able to use many different gustures by two or three finger on my laptop. but after updating windows to last version, I could not install ASUS Smart Gesture on laptop again. also now touchpad gesture is not useable foe me. I try other...
  9. ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures: Hi I can't find a way to turn on touchpad gestures. Have previously been able to use Have tried updating/repairing drivers In settings there is no option only a link to website about gestures. Can anyone suggest a solution? Regards...
  10. touchpad gestures not working

touchpad gestures not working: HP dv6-2150US, W10 home 1903-18362.239, Synaptic 19.5.10.79 date 4/16.19 touchpad gestures are not working (specifically scroll).They are configured under Mouse. I updated driver from a 2015 version. no joy After a while I noticed Fct+Scroll and tried that == it started...