Windows 10: ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10

Discus and support ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; went to asus site to get driver update, lo & behold there was an updated driver for my asus 751L touchpad, followed directions ( includes removing old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimele, Aug 8, 2015.

1. jimele Win User

ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10

went to asus site to get driver update, lo & behold there was an updated driver for my asus 751L touchpad, followed directions ( includes removing old program ), bingo it works !!!

:)

jimele, Aug 8, 2015
  2. dbalaji3 Win User

Asus Laptop N56V lost use of touchpad after upgrade from Win7 to Win 10

When the gestures did not work in my ASUS U303L, I rolled back to Win 8.1, manually upgraded to Touchpad 4.06 from the ASUS website and then reinstalled WIN 10.

Voila!, smart gestures are back to work

dbalaji3, Aug 8, 2015
  3. DavidDubya Win User
    ASUS Smart Gesture and Windows 10 November Update

After applying the November Update to Windows 10 on my ASUS PC, touchpad Smart Gesture was not in the System Tray. The touchpad tap to click feature was enabled, which I find annoying and hard to use properly. There is no option in Windows 10 Mouse and
    Touchpad Settings to turn off tap to click. That option is included in ASUS Smart Gesture.

Smart Gesture was retained during the November Update, and appeared in Control Panel, Programs and Features. However, there is a prerequisite to Smart Gesture - a download from ASUS called ATK Package. ATK Package was not retained during the November Update.
    To fix this problem I uninstalled Smart Gesture. Then I went to the ASUS Drivers site and downloaded and installed the ATK Package. I then reinstalled ASUS Smart Gesture, also available on the ASUS Drivers site. After a restart Smart Gesture appeared in
    the System Tray and I was happy to disable touch to click.

DavidDubya, Aug 8, 2015
  4. tomcat Win User

I got the same problem on my ASUS T300LA after upgrading to Windows10. ASUS smart gesture drivers 4.0.5 and 4.0.6 cannot do up/down scroll and right button. The only solution is to uninstall it and install the Windows 8.1 driver . version 2.2.8. Unfortunately Windows 10 automatically upgrades to the wrong one over time. I have to apply a fix to disable auto-update.

tomcat, Aug 13, 2015
  5. alphanumeric New Member
    Mine on my ASUS K75DE is working just fine with the Windows Update supplied Smart Gesture Utility?

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. ausu smart gesture touchpad wasn;t working properly win 10 - Similar Threads - ausu smart gesture

2. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture: I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident After i downloaded it again and try to installed it Before finished, i had asked to install synaptic pointing device But it stopped at the agreement and i can't continued it Thank you for the answer !! [ATTACH]...
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501: W10 Pro 1709 16299.431 ASUS N501VW Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working. This had been working but I've not been using the feature for a few weeks because I've been using external devices. On the road now and...
  4. Touchpad not working properly

Touchpad not working properly: OK so now if my touchpad is switched on the mouse cursor sometimes makes continuous erratic movements around the screen. Turning it off solves this problem. Is this a sign it's wearing out, or is there something I can do to stop this? 42868
  5. No Forward/back gesture on the touchpad - failure

No Forward/back gesture on the touchpad - failure: And I really hoped they would do the Precision touchpad driver properly, like Synaptics driver worked... but nope. Three finger swipe to the left/right just cycles open windows. I want it to do a forward/back on internet sites instead of trying to click on the little...
  6. Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10: Well, after I updated Win 7 to Win 10, I "lost" the Smart Gesture program. I downloaded the recent Smart Gesture from ASUS support website that should be working for Win 10. Alas, I reach the end of the installation when I get this message: "There is a problem with this...
  7. No Mult-Touch Gestures On Touchpad

No Mult-Touch Gestures On Touchpad: After installing a new motherboard on my Lenovo Y50-70 Touch with Windows 10 Home x64, Windows has decided that my Synaptics touchpad is an Elan touchpad and installed the drivers for it. This stopped all multi-touch gestures but most importantly two-finger scrolling from...
  8. Touchpad Gesture 3rd Party Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Gesture 3rd Party Support: Hi everyone! I'm really enjoying Windows 10, but I think there is one thing that would really make my user experience better. More customizable trackpad shortcuts. I would like to create a macro that runs when I do things such as side swipes that used to bring the charms bar...
  9. Missing gesture on Elantech touchpad.

Missing gesture on Elantech touchpad.: Hello! A while ago, i had installed win10 on my laptop and was satisfied enough with it. It had some issues with sound latency and touchpad stopped working after about a month without reboot, but in general it worked fine for me. Also touchpad had some cool gestures, such as...
  10. Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

Synaptics Touchpad not working properly: Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps,...