Windows 10: authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

Discus and support authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,We have a peculiar problem with one of our PC running windows 10 up to date. To access the network we need to authenticate through 802.1x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel Chartrand UdeM, Jan 21, 2022.

1. authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

Hello,We have a peculiar problem with one of our PC running windows 10 up to date. To access the network we need to authenticate through 802.1x authentication, but since we came back this year, that PC just never show the login windows to actually change the parameters.. I tried resetting the network as per this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8021x-re-auth/43feac16-bcce-4a29-9fa9-a9f19a8aac61Everything looks like it should work, but the computer simply never show the actual window to put our authentication. I tried removing the authentication option, put it

:)

Daniel Chartrand UdeM, Jan 21, 2022
  2. John Kour Win User

802.1X environment problems with authentication after 1903 update

Since the 1903 update i have been experiencing authentication problems with some windows 10 machines in our network. Are there any more information about this issue than what was suggested

here
    ?

John Kour, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows 10: Microsoft Protected EAP (PEAP) - 802.1x Authentication Credentials (User Authentication) are lost after updates every time

Hi Sanjailal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding 802.1x Authentication Credentials. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to address your query.

Here are few articles for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 21, 2022
  4. David#& Win User

authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

802.1X authentication fails after connecting to a network in Windows 10

I am encountering a problem with Windows 10 1607 LTSC version andI found a similar case as reference in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ils-after-you-connect-a-computer-to-a-network

I am able to reconnect to the network by restarting the Wired AutoConfig service.

Is there any solution for this situation in Windows 10?

Thank you so much.

David#&, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

1. authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - authentication 802 login

2. Windows 11 and .1x not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and .1x not working: So I am running into an issue where I've got Win 11 clients here and there that will not connect to our .1x wifi. I have read tons of articles about this having to do with credential guard and a work around is to disable it via GPO. So I was able to get this to work on a few...
  3. Windows 11 and .1x not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and .1x not working: So I am running into an issue where I've got Win 11 clients here and there that will not connect to our .1x wifi. I have read tons of articles about this having to do with credential guard and a work around is to disable it via GPO. So I was able to get this to work on a few...
  4. Can't login into battle.net authenticator

Can't login into battle.net authenticator: I am trying to login into my battle.bet account and it asks me to verify the code sent to battle.net authenticator but I can't see the code because I had to buy a new phone and it won't let me login everytime I use my restore code to restore my battle.bet authenticator it...
  5. Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator: Why for the love of God do I have to wait 30 days just to change my phone number? Are identity thieves proven to be impatient and give up after 30days? This is some apple level nonsense. I know my password. I'm logged in. I use this device everyday. Authenticate with...
  6. Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator

Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator: Why for the love of God do I have to wait 30 days just to change my phone number? Are identity thieves proven to be impatient and give up after 30days? This is some apple level nonsense. I know my password. I'm logged in. I use this device everyday. Authenticate with...
  7. authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10: Hello,We have a peculiar problem with one of our PC running windows 10 up to date. To access the network we need to authenticate through 802.1x authentication, but since we came back this year, that PC just never show the login windows to actually change the parameters.. I...
  8. authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10

authentication 802.1x login not showing Windows 10: Hello,We have a peculiar problem with one of our PC running windows 10 up to date. To access the network we need to authenticate through 802.1x authentication, but since we came back this year, that PC just never show the login windows to actually change the parameters.. I...
  9. Using Microsoft Authenticator for Windows 10 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Using Microsoft Authenticator for Windows 10 Login: We are currently in a hybrid environment with all endpoints managed through Endpoint Manager. All PC's are hybrid Azure AD joined and all user accounts are synced in Azure Active Directory as well. We have turned on the security feature to use Microsoft Authenticator app for...
  10. Problems dual booting 2x Win10 & even 1x Win7 1x Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems dual booting 2x Win10 & even 1x Win7 1x Win10: I'm no pro by the way guys so go easy :) So for 10 years or so i have had 2 Windows 7 installs on a dual boot / multi boot and before that the same with XP. To save time we'll not get in to the whys and why nots. I appreciate it's not the usual dual boot setup, you usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 802.1x did not display authentication window