Windows 10: Authentication texts in Chinese

Discus and support Authentication texts in Chinese in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey. So recently, for the past two days I’ve been receiving text messages from Microsoft containing an authentication code, but with text in Chinese. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by whatever _730, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Authentication texts in Chinese

Hey. So recently, for the past two days I’ve been receiving text messages from Microsoft containing an authentication code, but with text in Chinese. I have received messages from this number before regarding authentication codes so I know it’s a legit number, however for some reason I’ve been receiving these odd texts. I’ve changed all my passwords as well as installing the Authenticator app, but when checking the sign in logs, I’ve found nothing. No one has attempted to sign into my account, no one has access to my account that I’m aware of. Nothing. Yet, again I’ve received one of these t

:)

whatever _730, Dec 31, 2021

2. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 31, 2021
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 31, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Authentication texts in Chinese

Remove Chinese text from search bar

Can someone please help me remove the Chinese text from my search results in chrome

Every time i search in chrome i get the result in English but there is always Chinese text as well

Windows version 1909 build 18363.592 Chrome Version 79.0.3945

Please see screenshot

Authentication texts in Chinese [​IMG]

sam02, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

Authentication texts in Chinese

1. Authentication texts in Chinese - Similar Threads - Authentication texts Chinese

2. I am not getting text authentication

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not getting text authentication: I am currently not receiving my text authentications for my Microsoft account. This started when my I booted up my desktop and it gave me an error code of 0x80280013, which states I must reset my pin. When continuing through the prompt, It asked to authenticate my account...
  3. I am not getting text authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting text authentication: I am currently not receiving my text authentications for my Microsoft account. This started when my I booted up my desktop and it gave me an error code of 0x80280013, which states I must reset my pin. When continuing through the prompt, It asked to authenticate my account...
  4. I am not getting text authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese text in a WER archived report.: Hello, I am facing this issue.The WER issue signature shows here:P1: 10.0.19041.1737:1P2: 0x800F0984 0x800F0984 Matching binary: Microsoft.Msmq.Activex.Interop.dll missing for component:...
  6. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese text in a WER archived report.: Hello, I am facing this issue.The WER issue signature shows here:P1: 10.0.19041.1737:1P2: 0x800F0984 0x800F0984 Matching binary: Microsoft.Msmq.Activex.Interop.dll missing for component:...
  7. Chinese text in a WER archived report.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Garbled text on Chinese applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbled text on Chinese applications: I foundout that whenever I'm on a Chinese application or text files, or even when I type Chinese in DEV C++, I got garbled texts. I really want to solve this problem. The text looks like: ±¾²úÆ·²ÉÓýٳÖ×¢È...
  9. Remove Chinese text from search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Chinese text from search bar: Can someone please help me remove the Chinese text from my search results in chrome Every time i search in chrome i get the result in English but there is always Chinese text as well Windows version 1909 build 18363.592 Chrome Version 79.0.3945 Please see screenshot...
  10. chinese text in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chinese text in task manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/