Windows 10: authenticator app, flaw in the system!

Discus and support authenticator app, flaw in the system! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is ridiculous! I have been trying to get a hacker out of my account for ages now, and i know that the only way hes getting in is because of a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by david oliverson, Jun 17, 2020.

1. authenticator app, flaw in the system!

This is ridiculous! I have been trying to get a hacker out of my account for ages now, and i know that the only way hes getting in is because of a notification on my phone saying that he has put an authenticate app or whatever it's called on my account! the flaw is is that i can't seem to log this imposer out of this app, what do i do against this? i need someones help i'm begging of you.

sent by me, david oliver

:)

david oliverson, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to how the Microsoft Authenticator App works.

The Microsoft Authenticator app helps you sign-in to your accounts if you use two-factor verification. Two-factor verification helps you to access your accounts more securely, especially while viewing
    sensitive information. Because passwords can be forgotten, stolen, or compromised, two-factor verification is an additional security step that helps protect your account by making it harder for other people to break in.

You can use the Microsoft Authenticator app in multiple ways, including:

• Respond to a prompt for authentication after you sign in with your username and password.
    • Sign-in without entering a password, using your username, the authenticator app, and your mobile device with your fingerprint, face, or PIN.
    • As a code generator for any other accounts that support authenticator apps.

I suggest you refer to the article for more information on
    What is the Microsoft Authenticator app?and you may also
    refer to the article about Microsoft Authenticator app FAQ

However, let me point you in the right direction where you can get the appropriate assistance regarding this issue. I suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Authenticator App forums
    where we have expertise and support professionals.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jun 17, 2020
  4. authenticator app, flaw in the system!

authenticator for android

Pair an authenticator app with your Microsoft account
    We won't use this to spam you - just to keep your account more secure.

Verify phone via:

An authenticator app works by generating a new security code every 30 seconds. Once you have an authenticator app installed on your smart phone and paired with your account, you can always get a code - even if you have airplane mode turned on, or are anywhere
    without cell service. Authenticator apps are available for many smart phones today, and most of them will work with your Microsoft account.

Just a few simple steps, and you'll be all set

• If you have a Windows Phone,
      get Microsoft's authenticator app
      . If you have an iOS, Android, or BlackBerry device, search your app store for an authenticator app.
    • Install the app and then open it.
    • Pair the app with your Microsoft account by scanning this bar code.

BrianFerguson59, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

authenticator app, flaw in the system!

1. authenticator app, flaw in the system! - Similar Threads - authenticator app flaw

2. Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App: Hi, I accidently/stupidly deleted an account linkedin from my authenticator app! Can I retrieve/reverse my mistake? How do I fix this?Thoughts?Thank you,John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app/de867ad7-8d7a-455b-bca1-4420f3eaccca
  3. Authenticator App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authenticator App: Hi, I accidently/stupidly deleted an account linkedin from my authenticator app! Can I retrieve/reverse my mistake? How do I fix this?Thoughts?Thank you,John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app/de867ad7-8d7a-455b-bca1-4420f3eaccca
  4. Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator App: Hello, I was checking my Microsoft Authenticator one day because I needed to sign in to OneDrive. I checked my Apple Watch for the pop-up, and I did not have the section on the bottom that allows you to approve or deny. I checked my app grid to find out that I didn't have...
  6. Authenticator App Issue

Authenticator App Issue: Greetings all. A user had the need to regenerate a QR code for VPN access. Instead of simply removing the entry from the Authenticator app to generate a new QR code, the Authenticator app itself was deleted. When it was reinstalled she could not get the vpn program used to...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator App

Microsoft Authenticator App: I use the microsoft authenticator app and accidentally set the app to locked, when I try to unlock it says use biometrics or enter passcode but there isnt anywhere to enter passcode and dont have biometrics in this phone so I cant unlock the app. Any ideas?...
  8. I found a flaw in Microsoft security system

I found a flaw in Microsoft security system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMECROHFQQ&feature=share Here is the video of how they do it,a intruder can gain access to the system using cmd code...
  9. Authenticator flaw.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator flaw.: Is there a way to block access after accepting a request on Authenticator? My friend was out in public and got two requests at the same time (one was them and another from someone behind them). It got them very worried and this should be a very clear feature if you...
  10. Authenticator App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Authenticator App: Hello, I would like to suggest to add a feature in the Microsoft authenticator application which enables the user to login into a session without using a password just like outlook or other Microsoft's services....