Windows 10: Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

Discus and support Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VolodymyrCH, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some stolen keys, or that's some discount?Thank you

:)

VolodymyrCH, Apr 16, 2022

2. Word Flow & Text Suggestions for Ukrainian keyboard

So, is it planning to add "Swype" and "Text Suggestions" features to Ukrainian language keyboard? In the future Cortana support Ukrainian language? Please tell us.

Олександр Андрієвський, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Word Flow & Text Suggestions for Ukrainian keyboard

So do I!

• nokia lumia 720
    • Current OS version: 8.10.14234.375.
    • Current firmware revision: 3058.50000.1425.0005.
    • Country you are located in:Ukraine, Kyiv.
    • Regional setting of your phone Ukrainian region.
    • Language setting of your phone: Ukrainian.
    • Speech setting of your phone: russian-invaders .
    • Other keyboards are currently added tophone: English(USA), russian, UKRAINIAN
    in the list of all programs the e-mail grouped in one named "входящие" instead "ВХІДНІ"

SuperAgent, Apr 16, 2022
  4. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

Word Flow & Text Suggestions for Ukrainian keyboard

Nokia
    • My phones: NOKIA Lumia 820, NOKIA Lumia 525.
    • Current OS version on all phones is 8.10.14203.306
    • Firmware revision numbers: On NOKIA Lumia 820 - 3051.50009.1424.0007 ; On NOKIA Lumia 525 - 3058.50000.1425.0003.
    • Location country: Ukraine, city Vinnytsia.
    • Regional settings: Country/Region - Ukraine ; Regional format - Ukrainian (Ukraine).
    • Language settings: Ukrainian ; Phone language - Ukrainian ; Regional format - Ukrainian (enabled) ; Keyboard - Ukrainian. Also I have trying with Russian and English US phone languages, but it don't help.
    • Speech settings: Russian ( ain't have native language here, and trying with English US, it don't help.
    • Other keyboards: English, Russian, Ukrainian.

Олександр Андрієвський, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

1. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market - Similar Threads - Authenticity products Ukrainian

2. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  3. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market: Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some stolen keys, or that's some discount?Thank you...
  4. Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market

Authenticity of products on Ukrainian market: Hello!Price of Windows 10 "Home" on ukrainian internet-market "Rozetka" 3100 UAH, and in Microsoft store 5400 UAH. Is this because "Rozetka" sell some stolen keys, or that's some discount?Thank you...
  5. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  6. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  7. Phantom ukrainian keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phantom ukrainian keyboard: How to correct the error with installation of a phantom Ukrainian layout in the Russian language? Along with the Russian layout, the Ukrainian layout is visible in the tray, but in the options of Russian language there is only the Russian keyboard. After each windows update I...
  8. Authentic Product Keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Authentic Product Keys: I need how to purchase/get authentic Windows 10 Pro Product Keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authentic-product-keys/ce081210-d7dc-4c42-a5c0-1034bb6a6f2d
  9. Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product packaging marketing doesn't match the installed product features: I installed FS 2020 Standard and found that I have access to just two planes, a turbo prop and a Cessna 150, not the 20 or so that product packaging says are included. Also, none of the training modules are installed as well. I'm sure there are other features which are...
  10. Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market: Digital assistants, in general, have changed a lot in the past few years. They have gained a lot of new features which made them capable of expanding themselves from smartphones to smart speakers. Amazon Alexa powered Echo smart speakers are really popular products in the...