Windows 10: Authentificator notification on loggin

Discus and support Authentificator notification on loggin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Melcx, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Melcx Win User

Authentificator notification on loggin

Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows computer is logged in.

:)

Melcx, Sep 7, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 7, 2019
  3. M.9
    m.9 Win User
    Disable Authentificator spam message

Hi there,

Windows10 is suggesting to try the Authentificator app (German link Microsoft Authenticator – Sicheres Zugreifen und Verwalten von Onlinekonten).

I've got no intention in using it and wouldn't want to see the message for the fifth or tenth time.

The advertisement will always be shown in the lower right corner of the desktop and be stored as a "suggestion" in the notification window.

Is there a way to disable this Microsoft message?

And despite I'm using Firefox as my standard browser the link has been opened in Edge. Guys, you're really trying to annoy people subtly Authentificator notification on loggin :eek:

Thanks ahead for an answer

4. Authentificator notification on loggin

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Authentificator notification on loggin

1. Authentificator notification on loggin - Similar Threads - Authentificator notification loggin

2. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  3. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  4. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to use loggin profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use loggin profile: I have an issue with one of my loggin profiles on my laptop where if I log in, it won't sign into my actual account and comes up with this:As you may also see, everything has returned to default. This is because it has created a "TEMP" user account while I'm logged in. All my...
  6. GPO - Firewall Loggin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPO - Firewall Loggin: I'm configuring the Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security Log via GPO and the setting that I applied are the following: LogFileName: %systemdrive%\test\Info\pfirewall.log LogAllowed: Yes LogBlocked: Yes LogMaxSizeKilobytes: 16,385 When I check wf.msc on the...
  7. smtp authentification failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smtp authentification failure: I have recently updated to windows 10 version 19041 and since then I get an Authentification Failed message when tring to email from just one app calibre. My email account works perfectly. What has changed to cause this glitch? And how do I correct it?...
  8. Not able to loggin insafe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to loggin insafe mode: I tried to restart my system in safe mode using msconfig with minimal option. After the system restarts, I am not able to sign in using my pin. Also I am not able to connect it with network so that I can reset my microsoft account password. I am also not able to see the...
  9. Microsoft Authentification Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authentification Problem: I can’t get my new laptop to get through the set up phase because of Microsoft authentification problems. I request codes, get them, enter them in repeatedly, and they don’t work. I downloaded Authenticator, got an 8-digit code and entered that, only to be told that I...
  10. Disable Authentificator spam message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Authentificator spam message: Hi there, Windows10 is suggesting to try the Authentificator app (German link https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/account/authenticator?cmp=fgzv0y_10liab). I've got no intention in using it and wouldn't want to see the message for the fifth or tenth time. The advertisement will...