Windows 10: Authorization

Discus and support Authorization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For certain functions I get :not authorized...". I am the owner and the only one who uses this computer. How can I change authorization?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ghitawilliams, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:37 PM.

1. Authorization

For certain functions I get :not authorized...". I am the owner and the only one who uses this computer. How can I change authorization?

:)

ghitawilliams, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:37 PM

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

3. Decent Video authoring software for Vista?

Hey there, im looking for a decent Video/Audio/DVD authoring program for Windows Vista, I've tried using Sony Vegas 7.0/Sound Forge/DVD Architech, however they seem to be rather buggy under Vista.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

4. Authorization

Find Apps by Author

Hi Jerry,

For now there is no way to filter Apps in Microsoft Store by Author, but you can search for the author of the App. Help us make Windows better by submitting your concerns and suggestions using the Feedback Hub app.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:43 PM
Thema:

Authorization

1. Authorization - Similar Threads - Authorization

2. Desktop background changing without my authorization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop background changing without my authorization?: I’m running a virus scan but haven’t found anything. The other day it happened and changed to the main windows theme. Figured it was just a fluke and changed it back. This morning I turned it on and the image was switched to a Star Wars background. As well, my task bar is...
  3. Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page.: Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-you-are-not-authorized-to-access/f8c8084d-6bd4-435d-9e9f-81f6c5a13754
  4. How to authorize users to manage Hyper-V remotely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to authorize users to manage Hyper-V remotely: Hello, I've set up a Windows Server 2019 Core machine IP: 192.168.1.6 at home to use as a home server. I've installed Hyper-V in it and added a user called HyperVAdmin. It's in these user groups: Hyper-V Administrators, Remote Management Users, Power Users. I've also used...
  5. Does Microsoft maintain a list of authorized retailers for Windows 10 keys?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Microsoft maintain a list of authorized retailers for Windows 10 keys?: I see many websites that offer really cheap keys. I believe all of these to be grey markets and likely to have the keys revoked or suspended at some later date. The other day I came across a reputable site which added a software store carrying various products. I was not...
  6. Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request: When I try to login to the website I develop, I get an event log Event code: 4007 URL authorization failed for the request It will repeatedly redirect to login page my webconfig authentication mode="Forms"> <forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" defaultUrl="default.aspx"...
  7. Trying to Get Admin Authority

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to Get Admin Authority: Can someone explain what that statement in bold really means? I've been trying to figure out how to get admin access on my laptop. I thought I had administrative authority, but I don't. If someone could explain to me what this means, I'd be grateful. [IMG]...
  8. I need my password to authorize resetting my laptop because I forgot my password. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need my password to authorize resetting my laptop because I forgot my password. What do I do?: I forgot my password to sign in to a laptop that I haven’t signed into in a long time. The hint doesn’t help and I my answers to the security questions are somehow incorrect. I’ve tried troubleshooting and there’s nothing I can do because everything seems to require my user...
  9. Authorized advice for power conditioner for new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Authorized advice for power conditioner for new laptop: Hello friends, I was recently approved for a grant that will pay for a brand new ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700G3T-XH77 w/a 1TB PCIe NVMe, 16GB DDR4 RAM at 2666 MHz, Intel i7-9750H 2.6GHz hexa-core processor. So you can see why I'd love advice from a licensed electrician...
  10. Windows Doesn't Remember "Author" or "Subject"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Doesn't Remember "Author" or "Subject": Why doesn't Windows memorize the order of files in a folder ordered by the "subject" or "author" properties? P.s.: I've used scandisk, system restore and folder reset. All to no avail....