Windows 10: Authorize exe

Discus and support Authorize exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am working with Visual Studio and I want to share the app I made with friends but Windows SmartScreen blocks it. How can I set a verified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wynn Geisler, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Authorize exe

Hello, I am working with Visual Studio and I want to share the app I made with friends but Windows SmartScreen blocks it. How can I set a verified publisher and make Windows 10 trust it?

:)

Wynn Geisler, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Authorize exe

1. Authorize exe - Similar Threads - Authorize exe

2. Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my HP running...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my HP running...: Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my new HP mini running windows 11. Removed and reinstalled iTunes from MS store, then installed from apple download still unable to authorize or sign in. Any advice?...
  3. Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my HP running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my HP running...: Windows update not allowing me to authorize nor login to my iTunes account on my new HP mini running windows 11. Removed and reinstalled iTunes from MS store, then installed from apple download still unable to authorize or sign in. Any advice?...
  4. Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.: I have beee charged multiple time for the same programs i do not remeber approving and others i do not remember purcahasing. The following are the charges in dispute, I can not use my credit card until these are resloved. My computer may have been hacked because i don't need...
  5. Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.

Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.: I have beee charged multiple time for the same programs i do not remeber approving and others i do not remember purcahasing. The following are the charges in dispute, I can not use my credit card until these are resloved. My computer may have been hacked because i don't need...
  6. I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have...: I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have sign in information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-charge-on-my-credit-card-for-microsoft/a0fb8446-76d3-45b6-a463-2a442edd461b
  7. I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have...

I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have...: I have a charge on my credit card for Microsoft that I did not authorize. I don't have sign in information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-charge-on-my-credit-card-for-microsoft/a0fb8446-76d3-45b6-a463-2a442edd461b
  8. Issue with authorizing access to XboxGames folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with authorizing access to XboxGames folder: Hello,I have encountered an issue with authorizing access to the XboxGames folder on my Legion Go, when attempting to add games to Steam library via the "Add a Non-Steam Game" function. Here is what this error looks like. Yet I do have the permissions to do it. My account is...
  9. Issue with authorizing access to XboxGames folder

Issue with authorizing access to XboxGames folder: Hello,I have encountered an issue with authorizing access to the XboxGames folder on my Legion Go, when attempting to add games to Steam library via the "Add a Non-Steam Game" function. Here is what this error looks like. Yet I do have the permissions to do it. My account is...
  10. Remove Dates on Tracked Changes or Comments for Macbook But Keep the Author Names

Remove Dates on Tracked Changes or Comments for Macbook But Keep the Author Names: I see lots of people ask this question, and none of the solutions I saw throughout the forum here solved the answer for me. However, as a layperson, I found a workaround I could do in about 5 minutes after some practice. Is it okay to post advice on such a question? I see...