Windows 10: Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?

Discus and support Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a free or trial version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable that is authorized. I came across a couple of versions that looked suspicious. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?

Is there a free or trial version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable that is authorized. I came across a couple of versions that looked suspicious. A cursory look on the website revealed no evidence of one. Thank you.

https://www.partitionwizard.com/free...n-manager.html

:)

phaedruspress, Oct 8, 2018

2. Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download? [​IMG]

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download? [​IMG]

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

The difference between a portable app and a normal app is that a portable app requires no install.

Simply extract the contents of the zip file you (and now I) have downloaded. The zip file contains a folder called 'MiniTool Partition Wizard 10' and that folder contains everything needed to run Partition Wizard. Start it by running the partitionwizard.exe that you'll find in that folder.

Because no install is required, you can put this folder on a USB drive and run Minitool Partition Wizard on any PC without having to install it. That's what is meant by 'portable'.

Bree, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?

Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Hello, Bree:

I am very appreciate for your taking a moment to read my post ACCURATELY...
    and providing a DIRECT and CLEAR RESPONSE to the issue at hand:

SUMMARY:

The difference between a portable app and a normal app is a portable app requires no install.

• Extract contents of zip file you (and now I) have downloaded.
      (The zip file contains a folder called 'MiniTool Partition Wizard 10' which contains everything needed to run Partition Wizard.)
    • Start by running partitionwizard.exe (find in that folder).
    • Copy this folder to a USB drive (flash drive)
    • Run Minitool Partition Wizard on any PC from USB drive (no install is required)

Bree:

You did a great job answering addressing this PORTABILITY issue so that I may move forward tomorrow with CONFIDENCE. Thank you very much!

I wanted to have 100% CERTAINTY to complete the above with competence... right the 1ST time... without ERROR... in preparation of setting up this new PowerSpec 1510 notebook.

I am cleaning-up and OPTIMIZING this notebook's new Win 10 installation with power user TWEAKS... and need to properly PARTITION my SSD and HDD prior to installing Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 (thewindowsclub.com/list-of-tweaks-available-in-uwt4).

From there I will install software applications... mostly on the HDD... except for those that would benefit from SSD speed capabilities.

Because this PowerSpec notebook will serve as a business computer (I'm not a gamer)... I will not overclock either the CPU or GPU for the purpose of minimizing HEAT.

Why MiniTool could not provide me with a simple and clear explanation as you have... speaks much to your credit... and how little value MiniTool places in their subscriber base to provide a class-act tech support service.

I am also going to pass on your solution to this issue to BleepingComputer and TechSupportAlert forums where I posted the same question.

This issue has successfully been RESOLVED.

Thank you again!

~ Alan

Switzerland

MicroCenter PowerSpec 1510 notebook
    Intel® Core i7-7700HQ
    G.SKill RAM 16GB DDR4 2400
    Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe M.2 SSD
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    WD Black 7200 RPM 1TB

ab1kenobee, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?

1. Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download? - Similar Threads - Authorized MiniTool Partition

2. Auf Wiedersehen - Minitool Partition Wizard Free.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auf Wiedersehen - Minitool Partition Wizard Free.: I am saddened to find that Minitool Partition Wizard Free version 12 has removed the option to copy partitions to another drive unless you pay. Welcome Easeus Partition Master Free! 165096
  3. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added

MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added: MiniTool Partition wizard 11.6 New Released, For the new version, it has added Spanish as an optional language. It can be installed online and provides the free backup software MiniTool ShadowMaker and updates the Data Recovery module to its latest build. Spanish Language...
  4. Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day

Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day: I just installed and registered my free copy of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. You can get it here. Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily 145373
  5. New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available

New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available: New major release of MiniTool Partition Wizard is out. *Arrow Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Wizard Free *Warning Watch the little hidden "extra" software button on install. Uncheck it *Wink [img] 125957
  6. Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?

Authorized MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Free or Trial Download?: Is there a free or trial version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable that is authorized. I came across a couple of versions that looked suspicious. A cursory look on the website revealed no evidence of one. Thank you. https://www.partitionwizard.com/free...n-manager.html...
  7. Windows Defender / MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender / MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.3: For a week or so, Malwarebytes 3.5.1 (Paid) has been going off when opening MinTool Partition Wizard Free (10.2) and I wasn't to concerned about it. Today MiniTool Partition Wizard Free tried to update to 10.3 and Windows Defender went off on it, so not to sure what to think...
  8. Windows Defender / MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.3

Windows Defender / MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.3: For a week or so, Malwarebytes 3.5.1 (Paid) has been going off when opening MinTool Partition Wizard Free (10.2) and I wasn't to concerned about it. Today MiniTool Partition Wizard Free tried to update to 10.3 and Windows Defender went off on it, so not to sure what to think...
  9. Free version of minitool partition wizard professional

Free version of minitool partition wizard professional: Special offer on minitool partition wizrd professional - normally $39 but free. Main advantage over free version is ability to handle dynamic disks. Hurry offer ends on 27/11/16 MiniTool 2016 Happy Thanksgiving - Software Giveaway & Sales 70632
  10. Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???: Howdy, ALL: In the end... simply pursueing a data partition IMAGE COPY became so time consuming... I simply copied my DATA PARTITION FOLDERS to a 32 GB 3.0 USB stick... and pasted them to the DATA PARTITION on the new PowerSpec 1510 notebook. Not the fastest or most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot