Windows 10: Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click!

Discus and support Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Do you write, play games, code, illustrate or edit images on your computer? Wouldn’t it be great if you could configure your windows in just the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ResearchWithAnna, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click!

Do you write, play games, code, illustrate or edit images on your computer? Wouldn’t it be great if you could configure your windows in just the right places, and just the right sizes for each of these roles and then restore them at the click of a button? That’s exactly what SmartWindows lets you do! Switch between your optimal coding, gaming, writing, and other layouts. Save yourself minutes of time and improve your productivity every day with SmartWindows.

submitted by /u/ResearchWithAnna
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ResearchWithAnna, Jan 1, 2021

2. auto arrange icon desktop , why ?

Hi,

I would suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

a) Right click on Desktop.

b) Click on View.

c) Uncheck both "Arrange icons to grid" and "Auto arrange icons".

d) Restart the computer and check if it helps.

Anannya Podder, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Desktop icons auto arranging, auto arrange is OFF.

Original title: Windows 10 - Icons moving

About every hour, the file icons on my desktop would move as if auto arranged. Icons will also move from screen 2 to screen 1. My quicklaunch icons will suddenly show the text for the icon (text had been turned off). The auto arrange function is not turned
    on.

John Maggi, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Lianne Win User

Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click!

auto arrange

I just downloaded bat file to stop auto arrange and now my screen is blank! WTH? I was trying to arrange a manuscript to send to editor.

Lianne, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click!

1. Auto arrange all your windows, whether on one screen or many with a single click! - Similar Threads - Auto arrange whether

2. Auto Arrange in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Arrange in Windows 10: Why was the option to turn off "Auto Arrange" in File explorer removed from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-arrange-in-windows-10/675b9e4f-58f9-407b-a8d0-70e4b03287f5
  3. Auto Arrange in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Arrange in Windows 10: Why was the option to turn off "Auto Arrange" in File explorer removed from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-arrange-in-windows-10/675b9e4f-58f9-407b-a8d0-70e4b03287f5
  4. Auto Arrange Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Arrange Files: [ATTACH] I recently installed a batch file for including auto-arrange filesdetail view in my view panel as it was not included in the updated version of windows 10. After installing I am able to manually arrange the files but it messes with my windows dark or white theme....
  5. no "auto arrange" in Windows 10?

no "auto arrange" in Windows 10?: my windows 10 does not have icon "auto arrange". I did, view->large icons->right click...nothing anywhere no "auto arrange" yes I used the right-click. I'm using Windows 7 and I have "auto arrange". I really "like" Windows 7, see the pun. I've tried everything I can...
  6. auto arrange for files

auto arrange for files: how do u turn off auto arrange for files in a given folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-arrange-for-files/adb546c5-6a10-4206-836b-87de3e033609"
  7. Disable auto-arrange

Disable auto-arrange: Why has Microsoft removed the option to turn off auto-arrange in Windows 10? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-arrange/703204e2-f403-4045-bc21-d25c96752603"
  8. Auto Arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Arrange: Anybody find a fix to disable auto arrange for items in a folder??? This is after the CU update??? 86428
  9. auto arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    auto arrange: Has anybody figured out how to put files inside a folder, in the order you want them instead of Win 10 putting them in the order it wants?? This is after CU..... thanks tom 88107
  10. auto arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    auto arrange: I just downloaded bat file to stop auto arrange and now my screen is blank! WTH? I was trying to arrange a manuscript to send to editor. 25424