Windows 10: auto back up does not work

Discus and support auto back up does not work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop HP Pavilion, Windows 10, is set to back up to exterior hard drive every night at 11 pm. I have tried changing the times to back up. It does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TomSheaNCPA, Apr 29, 2020.

1. auto back up does not work

My Laptop HP Pavilion, Windows 10, is set to back up to exterior hard drive every night at 11 pm. I have tried changing the times to back up. It does not respond and I must always backup manually. Need help please.

:)

TomSheaNCPA, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 29, 2020
  4. auto back up does not work

AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

auto back up does not work

1. auto back up does not work - Similar Threads - auto does

2. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  4. why does bluetooth auto connect a device when I turn on bluetooth ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does bluetooth auto connect a device when I turn on bluetooth ?: I have two devices set up. When I turn BT on it automatically connects to one of them. If I then disconnect that one BT automatically connects that one again. I can never connect the other device. Someone please tell me how to fix this problem. Thanks....
  5. why does bluetooth auto connect a device when I turn on bluetooth ?

why does bluetooth auto connect a device when I turn on bluetooth ?: I have two devices set up. When I turn BT on it automatically connects to one of them. If I then disconnect that one BT automatically connects that one again. I can never connect the other device. Someone please tell me how to fix this problem. Thanks....
  6. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  7. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  8. why does auto hide start menu not pop up when i hover mouse over notification area in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does auto hide start menu not pop up when i hover mouse over notification area in...: when auto hide taskbar is enabled the start menu auto hides itself and pops up whenever you hover the mouse over it, buuuut.... when i hover my mouse over the notification area most of the time it won't pop up, i have to hover the mouse over the center area of the start menu...
  9. why does auto hide start menu not pop up when i hover mouse over notification area in...

why does auto hide start menu not pop up when i hover mouse over notification area in...: when auto hide taskbar is enabled the start menu auto hides itself and pops up whenever you hover the mouse over it, buuuut.... when i hover my mouse over the notification area most of the time it won't pop up, i have to hover the mouse over the center area of the start menu...
  10. What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?

What does event viewer shows Kernel Power 41 after laptop auto shutdown?: When i turn on my laptop, it shutdowns after entering login password. Sometimes it shutdowns when i launch any app or game. When i checked event viewer,i saw this kernel event 41 whenever i restarted Laptop after auto-shutdowm....