Windows 10: Auto backups in Word

Discus and support Auto backups in Word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any option to specify where the backup is created? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ADILEL BOUIHI, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Auto backups in Word

Is there any option to specify where the backup is created? Thank you.

:)

ADILEL BOUIHI, Jan 7, 2020

2. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Auto backups in Word

Spelling auto-correct isn't working

Hi Mark,

To resolve your issue about Spelling auto-correct, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Use the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the
      Settings app.
    • Navigate to Devices and go to Typing.
    • Under Spelling, switch the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words to the Off position.
    • Restart the computer.
    • After restarting the computer, go to the same settings page and turn back
      On the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words
      feature.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Auto backups in Word

1. Auto backups in Word - Similar Threads - Auto backups Word

2. Auto Backup to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Backup to One Drive: I cannot stop One Drive from automatically backing up Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I have followed the instructions and unchecked the folders, yet the minute I close that window they are re-checked. If I had a rocket launcher......
  3. Auto capitalisation of some words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto capitalisation of some words: Hello. I've had this problem now for some time. Some of the words I type will be auto-capitalized eventhough I wouldn't want them to be and I cannot turn this "feature" off. The newest addition to this problem is that today when I've typed the word "your" in the email app all...
  4. Auto updating backup folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto updating backup folder: How do i create an auto-updating backup folder on an external drive? I've tried Smart move from Link Shell Extension But it does seem to work (or maybe I'm to impatient, idk) submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments]...
  5. auto suggestion of word while using word application

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  6. Google+Auto backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google+Auto backup: Each time I boot up,I get an invitation from Google+ backup to backup my photos.I follow the instructions for email address and password and click submit.I then get an alarm sound with a box that says"ERROR failed to access account information"Then I get an email alert from...
  7. Auto backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto backup: I have Windows 10 Auto Backup on two Dell PCs. Both are connected to an external solid state drives with daily (preferred) settings. They work fine for a week or two then just quit. I can do an manual backup at any time. Anyone know why this happens and have a solution?...
  8. Word document not auto saved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word document not auto saved: I wrote a word document and never titled it or even saved it originally. i work and come back to my work and know that autosave exists so i didn't worry about it. My computer got closed accidentally. 2 days later i opened word and found my document under Document 1 as is...
  9. Auto backup and sync

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Auto backup and sync: HI everyone...I'm back again with a question. I have a new 2TB Portable Hard Drive. When I plug the drive into my computer I would like it to automatically synchronise with selected folders on my PC. Windows 10 does have a "backup" option but that appears to only offer...
  10. Auto backup and sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto backup and sync: HI everyone...I'm back again with a question. I have a new 2TB Portable Hard Drive. When I plug the drive into my computer I would like it to automatically synchronise with selected folders on my PC. Windows 10 does have a "backup" option but that appears to only offer...