Windows 10: Auto bcc on Mail app

Discus and support Auto bcc on Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will auto bcc be added to the Mail app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerryWeiner, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Auto bcc on Mail app

When will auto bcc be added to the Mail app?

:)

TerryWeiner, Feb 2, 2020

2. Auto BCC on Mail, Windows 10

Hi Shayne,

We acknowledge that you would like to have a feature in having an auto BCC in the Mail app. Currently, the feature that you're looking is available in Outlook by setting a rule and is not available yet in the Mail app. We would suggest sending a feedback
    using the Feedback Hub for our developers to review that for you and possibly apply it in the future updates. You can easily do this by following the steps on this link

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 2, 2020
  3. auto bcc for windows mail

when are you going to add an auto bcc capability to mail for windows 10?

DELTAPAPPA, Feb 2, 2020
  4. AWM-Mike Win User

Auto bcc on Mail app

no auto bcc to sender

Any suggestions how to restore the auto bcc to sender in both email accounts?

AWM-Mike, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Auto bcc on Mail app

1. Auto bcc on Mail app - Similar Threads - Auto bcc Mail

2. Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way: BCC on Outlook leaves the BCC'd recipients visible to the sender.On Windows 10 Mail this is not the case, and there is no Properties or other button allowing the detail to be viewed on the sent item.This latest Windows Mail appears to have been dumbed down to the point of...
  3. Using Bcc. with Mailbox app

Using Bcc. with Mailbox app: Is it possible to find out who you have sent mail to using Bcc blind copy in Mailbox app Windows 10 ? I can't even find away in my Yahoo account which is synchronized with my mailbox app. I have just used my Outlook account which lists my Bcc sent contacts which is great. I...
  4. Windows mail BCC field

Windows mail BCC field: Why when after sending email using windows mail the names I put in the BCC field seem to disappear from the original email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-bcc-field/9f5d62db-95e8-4e4f-9fd3-4e7cd068c609
  5. Windows 10 Mail bcc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail bcc: How do I see blind recipients on mail that I have sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-bcc/1bd6f80c-297e-4a27-a6bf-e218171d85a6
  6. Windows Mail App Auto Contact

Windows Mail App Auto Contact: When I receive emails, the Windows Mail app automatically creates a contact for that company. The contact it creates is often incorrect. When I sent an email to myself the app created a contact about me, but the contact information was incorrect. So now when I send emails, it...
  7. Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail BCC not working: Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc. 151260
  8. Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail: In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet. The bcc addresses were visible to several recipients. This is a major problem. Is this a known error?...
  9. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending e-mail to a group in BCC: I have been trying to send a group e-mail using bcc. I keep getting the message that an error has occurred and I should try again later. What am I doing wrong?...
  10. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto bcc widows mail