Windows 10: Auto Bios dwnld and install

Discus and support Auto Bios dwnld and install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; while my asus laptop was updateing my system (MS 10) the screen went dark for a period of time and i pressed the space bar to see if the install was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DuaneVaughan, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Auto Bios dwnld and install

while my asus laptop was updateing my system (MS 10) the screen went dark for a period of time and i pressed the space bar to see if the install was finished, I immediatlly got a info screen telling me my Bios was being updated, and warned "dont turn off power", im not new to PCs and know not to mess with a update/download and especially not to disturb a Bios dwnld/instl. i have never seen a Bios install that I personnaly hadnt setup and run, and I am concerned that MS has taken it on itself to not only dictate its updates to me but to browse my laptops firmware and adjust without letting me know first. has anyone had this happen to them? is this really a Microsoft install or do i have gremlins in my laptop?

duane

:)

DuaneVaughan, Oct 4, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Auto Bios dwnld and install

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Auto Bios dwnld and install

1. Auto Bios dwnld and install - Similar Threads - Auto Bios dwnld

2. BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11: Any recommend auto update BIOS for win 11? Whenever I try to use an auto update BIOS app, it always detect wrong version of my bios.... So sad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-auto-scan-udpate-for-window-11/69fe0775-f744-474b-b643-a09a03edb117
  3. BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11: Any recommend auto update BIOS for win 11? Whenever I try to use an auto update BIOS app, it always detect wrong version of my bios.... So sad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-auto-scan-udpate-for-window-11/69fe0775-f744-474b-b643-a09a03edb117
  4. windows 10 only boots up in Bios since auto update KB5010342 installed 11.2.22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 only boots up in Bios since auto update KB5010342 installed 11.2.22: Please please help. Never had any problems. PC all set to auto updates. 11.2.22 I noticed my time & date was still on the previous days date. I went to settings for T & D and saw auto update was not checked so I checked it to auto update this corrected the problem. I ran a...
  5. Device manager auto updates into faulty bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager auto updates into faulty bios: Hi, I could really use some help. Last night, I opened up device manager and updated everything on there without realizing firmware and bios are the same things. So, I updated the firmware in the device manager then it required me to restart my computer. After shutting...
  6. BIOS update Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS update Will Not Install: Hello guys, I'm having a DELL Inspiron 3537 laptop running Windows 10 v1903, current BIOS version A08. I downloaded the latest version A12 suitable for my device from official site: https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05842977M/...n_5537_A12.exe. When trying to run the installer from...
  7. Auto Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Auto Install: I just purchase an online game and it wants to auto install to the Xbox. We have 2 Xbox systems and it won't allow me to select the proper console to install on. It's grayed out so it cannot be selected. How do I select that device?...
  8. BIOS and installing Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS and installing Windows: Hi, I need to install Windows (on a new(ish) disk) on a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12. When I try to start up the laptop I get an error “Remove disks or other media. Press…” I am now trying to use the BIOS to change the boot order so that the USB can be used to reinstall Windows....
  9. My BIOS auto updated, could Windows do that?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My BIOS auto updated, could Windows do that?: Hi all, I'm a bit concerned that my PC might have some malicious software installed on it. Last night as I tuned on my laptop, that I saw was my motherboard menu saying that it is updating my BIOS. The update completed and then Windows started normally. After all these...
  10. BIOS password used for winlogon auto login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS password used for winlogon auto login: I have heard that it is somehow possible to pass the BIOS hardware boot password on to Windows and have winlogon auto login a user based on the password obtained from BIOS. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? I'm speculating that BIOS may leave credentials in EFI...