Windows 10: Auto brightness in videos?

Discus and support Auto brightness in videos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Whenever I watch videos, it seems too bright. It seems to happen all the time unless I press windows key or anything on the task bar, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/riku404, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Auto brightness in videos?

Hi everyone! Whenever I watch videos, it seems too bright. It seems to happen all the time unless I press windows key or anything on the task bar, like the audio icon, wifi, etc. Nothing else seems over-brightened except videos.

Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried updating and rolling back my GPU drivers and everything but the problem still persists.

Edit:
    GPU: 5700 XT (not sure what model, I have an Aurora R11)

Windows Version: 2004

OS Build: 19041.685

Monitor: Viewsonic XG 2405

submitted by /u/riku404
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/riku404, Jan 25, 2021

2. Auto brightness

Hi Ajit,

To better assist you with the auto brightness issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jan 25, 2021
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jan 25, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Auto brightness in videos?

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Auto brightness in videos?

1. Auto brightness in videos? - Similar Threads - Auto brightness videos

2. Auto brightness when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto brightness when plugged in: Recently re-set my computer back to factory, re-installed Windows 11, and now when I have it plugged in, if I change between a dark and light UI application, the brightness automatically adjusts. This does not happen on battery. I have checked everything possible and read...
  3. Auto brightness when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto brightness when plugged in: Recently re-set my computer back to factory, re-installed Windows 11, and now when I have it plugged in, if I change between a dark and light UI application, the brightness automatically adjusts. This does not happen on battery. I have checked everything possible and read...
  4. Screen brightness auto changing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness auto changing: Hi, I've got a surface computer, the screen brightness automatically turns up whenever I open a white page. it does so in stages by about 5% brightness every 3 seconds. I've set auto adaptive brightness to off. I've tried changing power settings but there is no option for me...
  5. Auto brightness with Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto brightness with Intel Graphics: After some recent Windows update I can't turn off auto brightness for integrated Intel Graphics and I can't change brightness via settings in tray too only with functional keys. Brightness is heavily lowered if the context of the screen is dark, and then it gradually recovers...
  6. Adjust to Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust to Auto Brightness: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using your Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 on My Laptop. I wan to keep keep Auto Brightness or Adaptive Brightness for My Laptop. How do i do that. Means My Laptop should Automatically adjust to the...
  7. Lenovo Yoga auto brightness

Lenovo Yoga auto brightness: Every time I watch a video or go from a dark/light screen the brightness automatically changes. I need it to stop and stay at a steady brightness. Is there any way to change it? Since the new update there is nowhere in the settings to change it. Looked online and spoke to a...
  8. Auto-Brightness Issue

Auto-Brightness Issue: My laptop has auto-brightness feature but no way to disable it. I've checked the settings at least 3 times now, and there's nothing under "Brightness and Color" in the Display tab and nothing in the advanced settings on the control panel. Anyone else have this problem/have a...
  9. screen brightness auto set

screen brightness auto set: How do I get the screen brightness to automatically be the same as when the laptop is plugged in to power and when it is running on battery?...
  10. Auto Brightness

Auto Brightness: I’m using windows 10. My screen brightness changes automatically when I switch from dark and light backgrounds. I’ve tried all things of my reach like disabling power saver in intel graphics settings and also in the power plan. I remember turning this feature on , may be...