Windows 10: Auto cap i in all apps!

Discus and support Auto cap i in all apps! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why are there so many inconsistencies with spelling and auto correct on windows 10. Word auto capitalises i so why doesn't teams.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Plumbe, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Auto cap i in all apps!

Why are there so many inconsistencies with spelling and auto correct on windows 10. Word auto capitalises i so why doesn't teams.

:)

Sam Plumbe, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Auto-Cap, Windows 10

How do I turn off auto-cap in windows 10 hot mail?

RobertDeters, Apr 15, 2021
  4. SamElad Win User

Auto cap i in all apps!

Cat killed my CAP LOCK Beep sound :-(

I've done the steps listed here before joining this forum. None of these work.
    but I do have it setup now to flash the window if I press the caps.
    I may just try the restore option and roll back drivers,,,

SamElad, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Auto cap i in all apps!

1. Auto cap i in all apps! - Similar Threads - Auto cap apps

2. How to turn on auto caps for Windows 10. Not just on Office apps but for the other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn on auto caps for Windows 10. Not just on Office apps but for the other...: How to turn on auto caps for Windows 10. Not just on Office apps but for the other applications on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-auto-caps-for-windows-10-not-just/d47ce29d-2330-429d-9878-5f3de464d01a
  3. typing in all caps with caps lock off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    typing in all caps with caps lock off: This is really bizarre. The caps lock is on in one document only. This problem is not in my other Word documents. I tried pasting the information into a new doc and it stays on caps lock. I tried closing it and reopening it. I tried pasting it into a doc that is working...
  4. typing in all caps with caps lock off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typing in all caps with caps lock off: This is really bizarre. The caps lock is on in one document only. This problem is not in my other Word documents. I tried pasting the information into a new doc and it stays on caps lock. I tried closing it and reopening it. I tried pasting it into a doc that is working...
  5. typing in all caps with caps lock off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. All games are capped on 10 fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games are capped on 10 fps: After upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 all of my games are now capped to 10 fps and aren't going any higher where normally I would get 60 fps.Also while playing a game like minecraft or roblox my memory,Cpu,Disk goes 100%...
  7. All games are capped on 10 fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All games are capped on 10 fps: After upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 all of my games are now capped to 10 fps and aren't going any higher where normally I would get 60 fps.Also while playing a game like minecraft or roblox my memory,Cpu,Disk goes 100%...
  8. Text keeps switching to all caps without pressing Caps Lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text keeps switching to all caps without pressing Caps Lock: Occasionally when I’m writing an email (Outlook desktop app), the text will turn all caps. When I press Caps Lock, the light will turn on but then everything will be lowercase. If I press Caps Lock again, the light will turn off but then the text I try to type will be all...
  9. Auto Filling of writing space in all app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Filling of writing space in all app: My system automatically will start filling any writing space with this character ************ in any app ones you click to write. On Browsers, MS word, Notepad ETC...
  10. When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...: When I was running Windows 8 there was no Auto Cap, since I upgraded to Windows 10, Auto Cap started and after numerous requests for a solution there has been no help with a viable solution....