Windows 10: Auto-Capitalisation

Discus and support Auto-Capitalisation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to find a way to turn on auto caps for windows 10, speciafically for online, so every browser will auto cap the first word of each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TraveledPlace, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Auto-Capitalisation

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to turn on auto caps for windows 10, speciafically for online, so every browser will auto cap the first word of each sentance. There doesnt seem to be an answer anywhere on here.

:)

TraveledPlace, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Switching off Auto capitalisation

Auto capitalisatiion can not be switched off on Windows Mobile, it appears. I have a new HCT Touch Pro 2, unchecking auto capitalisation in options does NOT switch it off, there is apparently no way to stop auto capitalisation. Web research confirms this.

Can anyone please help with a fix, tweak, registry edit etc that will stop auto capitalisation?

Many thanks,

Aidan.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    auto capitalise turn off

how to turn off auto capitalisation

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Auto-Capitalisation

Asha 201 - Capitalisation?

Heya! I was wondering if it's possible on the Asha 201 to turn off the auto-capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, because it doesn't auto-capitalise anything else.

I've searched through settings but couldn't find anything ... not sure if this is because I'm inept at using any sort of phone that isn't an iPhone (which is actually quite sad) or if I've just missed something.

Thanks so much for your help! xx

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Auto-Capitalisation

1. Auto-Capitalisation - Similar Threads - Auto Capitalisation

2. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  3. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  4. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  5. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  6. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  7. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  8. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  10. Auto capitalisation of some words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto capitalisation of some words: Hello. I've had this problem now for some time. Some of the words I type will be auto-capitalized eventhough I wouldn't want them to be and I cannot turn this "feature" off. The newest addition to this problem is that today when I've typed the word "your" in the email app all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto capitalisation windows 10