Windows 10: Auto-Capitalisation

Discus and support Auto-Capitalisation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to find a way to turn on auto caps for windows 10, speciafically for online, so every browser will auto cap the first word of each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TraveledPlace, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Auto-Capitalisation

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to turn on auto caps for windows 10, speciafically for online, so every browser will auto cap the first word of each sentance. There doesnt seem to be an answer anywhere on here.

:)

TraveledPlace, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Switching off Auto capitalisation

Auto capitalisatiion can not be switched off on Windows Mobile, it appears. I have a new HCT Touch Pro 2, unchecking auto capitalisation in options does NOT switch it off, there is apparently no way to stop auto capitalisation. Web research confirms this.

Can anyone please help with a fix, tweak, registry edit etc that will stop auto capitalisation?

Many thanks,

Aidan.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    auto capitalise turn off

how to turn off auto capitalisation

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Auto-Capitalisation

Asha 201 - Capitalisation?

Heya! I was wondering if it's possible on the Asha 201 to turn off the auto-capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, because it doesn't auto-capitalise anything else.

I've searched through settings but couldn't find anything ... not sure if this is because I'm inept at using any sort of phone that isn't an iPhone (which is actually quite sad) or if I've just missed something.

Thanks so much for your help! xx

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Auto-Capitalisation

1. Auto-Capitalisation - Similar Threads - Auto Capitalisation

2. Auto-shrinking dialog box in file explorer when I right click on a folder and chose "Share"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto-shrinking dialog box in file explorer when I right click on a folder and chose "Share": This only happens with OneDrive for Business and sync'd SharePoint foldersHere is the option I'm refering to-Here is a view of the dialog box after it mysteriously automatically shrinks right before my eyesDon't tell me its a virus thats doing this! Help!Does not happen on...
  3. Auto Exposure camera issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Exposure camera issues: I have an HP Pavilion 360 with Windows 10. On Zoom, my exposure keeps changing from overly bright to extremely dim. I need a fix fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-exposure-camera-issues/0e1e4028-d03e-47f0-bffd-06d4e7d9a379
  4. How to disable auto-switching of desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable auto-switching of desktops: [ATTACH] On windows 10 when you press control + win + right/left arrow it switches to another desktop like the picture below, however when I have a game or an program running on another desktop and when it finishes running it automatically switches back to another desktop....
  5. Auto Scroll to bottom of page

Auto Scroll to bottom of page: Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or webpages. I have tried the mouse settings, new mouse, page lock..Seems to be a windows issue....
  6. Windows auto scroll bug

Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...
  7. Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In: Is there any way to auto-execute an exe program without using any 3rd party software?I want to execute a Software when a USB device is plugged in.As soon as I plugin the USB the exe should execute and will show a Welcome Screen GUI.The application is developed in .NET Core...
  8. How Do I Disable "WebView2 Runtime" auto-download in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Disable "WebView2 Runtime" auto-download in Windows 10?: I keep getting this app installing on my Windows 10 desktop called "WebView2 Runtime". Would anyone know how to get Windows from downloading it?Note, I don't use Office, Xbox apps, OneDrive, MS Store at all. I removed the Xbox apps and don't ever use the MS Store for...
  9. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll: When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?...
  10. Auto capitalisation of some words

Auto capitalisation of some words: Hello. I've had this problem now for some time. Some of the words I type will be auto-capitalized eventhough I wouldn't want them to be and I cannot turn this "feature" off. The newest addition to this problem is that today when I've typed the word "your" in the email app all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto capitalisation windows 10