Windows 10: Auto capitalize

Discus and support Auto capitalize in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence? submitted by /u/treeshateorcs [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/treeshateorcs, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Auto capitalize

Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence?

submitted by /u/treeshateorcs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/treeshateorcs, Oct 31, 2019

2. auto-capitalization

How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games?

Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10

Monique Sol, Oct 31, 2019
  3. disable auto capitalization WP7.5

installed an SD card and reformatted my samsung focus i917. can't recall how i shut off auto capitalization and word suggestions. any help will be appreciated.

jim.luther, Oct 31, 2019
  4. AN_7 Win User

Auto capitalize

auto-capitalization

Hi Monique,

I recommend you another option to capitalize. Why not using Shift + Letter key? It is more convenient than a Caps Lock button. As for auto-capitalization, this feature is designed for touch keyboards rather than a physical keyboard. Having a physical keyboard,
    you will not be able to find this feature.

Thanks,

Andrew N.

Thema:

Auto capitalize

1. Auto capitalize - Similar Threads - Auto capitalize

2. How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?: Using win 11 voice typing STT tool. As I dictate, any slow down in speech rate causes it to capitalize the next word. For example, "As I was Walking down the street And noticed nothing Out of the ordinary.."Any efficiency gained is offset by the time it takes to correct the...
  3. How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?: Using win 11 voice typing STT tool. As I dictate, any slow down in speech rate causes it to capitalize the next word. For example, "As I was Walking down the street And noticed nothing Out of the ordinary.."Any efficiency gained is offset by the time it takes to correct the...
  4. Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dictate- Turning off auto-capitalization: For testing purposes, can we turn off auto-capitalization in Dictate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictate-turning-off-auto-capitalization/b25fabbf-e47b-4512-a188-50222cc350f7
  5. How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn on auto capitalization of keyboard?: First words of a sentence don't capitalize in any program. the feature works in MS Word but not the other programs. when i type something in YouTube or reddit or anywhere else, it doesn't automatically capitalize the first word. submitted by /u/dannyparker123 [link]...
  6. Any way to auto-capitalize first letter of the first word of each sentence?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to auto-capitalize first letter of the first word of each sentence?: Is this even possible for non-touchscreen Windows PCs? I tried searching for this online and ended up down a rabbit hole of Microsoft forums. Does anyone have any idea? submitted by /u/jodbuns [link] [comments]...
  7. Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail

Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail: I have found a solution which was not found in the Community. 1. Go to Settings and in the search bar type: Typing Insights. 2. Make sure the toggle switch is OFF. Now whenever you place a period after an abbreviation, you will not automatically get a Capital letter for...
  8. remove auto capitalization in word while dictating

remove auto capitalization in word while dictating: i am trying to remove auto capitalization Word while dictating. I can turn it off from options>proofing>autoformating, but when i dictate, Word auto caps the first word of the sentence and "i"....
  9. Windows 10 mail app - how to disable auto capitalization - still unsolved after 3 years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app - how to disable auto capitalization - still unsolved after 3 years: Looking at several posts since 2015 (!) about the issue with auto capitalization using the Win 10 Mail App, I note with regret that Microsoft seems to disregard completely the users feedback about this real annoyance. Some moron decided that each time you press 'enter'...
  10. auto-capitalization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto-capitalization: How to enable auto-capitalization in all websites and games? Sometimes I need to write in capital letters sentences or some words and I get annoyed having to press Caps Lock every time I need it. My question: how to enable auto-capitalization in Windows 10...