Windows 10: "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

Discus and support "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 x64 home installation. I noticed, that despite I have enabled option "auto-change color scheme" (I have non-english installation so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Coriolis, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Coriolis Win User

"Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

I have windows 10 x64 home installation. I noticed, that despite I have enabled option "auto-change color scheme" (I have non-english installation so the name may differ), but it's only happening when I'm setting wallpapers manually. If it's changing with slideshow, the color scheme remains the same.

:)

Coriolis, Feb 17, 2016

2. Color scheme auto-change doesn't work with slideshow

Hello, I'm using windows 10 home x64 on my asus t100ha tablet. I've noticed, that despite I have enabled "auto-change color scheme" function (I have non-english installation so it may be called different) doesn't work when my wallpaper changed automatically
    by slideshow. It works only when I set my wallpapers manually through context menu or in "personalization" window.

LukasGeorge, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Background Slideshow Accent Color Doesn't Work!

You mean behind the desktop wallpaper slideshow? To change that, go to Settings :: Personalization :: Background. Set it to "Solid Color", change the color, and then go back to your slideshow.

zachd [MSFT], Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

"Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

1. "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow - Similar Threads - Auto change color

2. automatic display color scheme changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic display color scheme changing: Hey!im facing a problem in my laptop that the color scheme/settings are automatically adjusted to a warmer tone when i wake it from sleep or power it on. im using intel UHD G1 31.0.101.2121 graphics for display output, W11 22H2...
  3. automatic display color scheme changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic display color scheme changing: Hey!im facing a problem in my laptop that the color scheme/settings are automatically adjusted to a warmer tone when i wake it from sleep or power it on. im using intel UHD G1 31.0.101.2121 graphics for display output, W11 22H2...
  4. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change PowerShell color scheme: By default, when I Iaunch PowerShell 7.2.5, it comes up as white on black with a height of 30 rows. When I right-click the title bar and select Properties, on the Layout tab I can change the height to 50. However, on the Colors tab, when I try to change the foreground and...
  5. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change PowerShell color scheme: By default, when I Iaunch PowerShell 7.2.5, it comes up as white on black with a height of 30 rows. When I right-click the title bar and select Properties, on the Layout tab I can change the height to 50. However, on the Colors tab, when I try to change the foreground and...
  6. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Change windows color scheme automaticaly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows color scheme automaticaly: What i want to do is automaticaly change the Windows color scheme from light mode to dark mode automaticaly at 20:00. I foundthis guide that does exactly that, but doesen't work as of this version....
  8. Change color scheme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color scheme: Split from this thread. Is there a simple way I can reset Windows 10 color scheme to the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-scheme/72e3be9d-4ba8-4ada-ac27-949fc2fdafb0
  9. Change color scheme for Bash in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change color scheme for Bash in Windows 10: I use f.lux which basically gets rid of "blue light." This means that the dark blue colored directories in my Bash terminal look even uglier than they do otherwise. I mean, whose idea was to make dark blue on a black background, anyways? submitted by /u/bluegreenwindow...
  10. Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(: Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is using Firefox as their browser for Windows 10. When I was on build 10158 and I installed Firefox this was the default scheme. A light greyish that was easy on the eyes. [img] Now since I couldn't pull the upgrade for 10162 I...