Windows 10: Auto clicker on app in background

Discus and support Auto clicker on app in background in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically I’m wandering is there an auto clicker that I can put on a specific app while it’s in the background and I can watch YouTube over it with out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rey_Dude, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Auto clicker on app in background

Basically I’m wandering is there an auto clicker that I can put on a specific app while it’s in the background and I can watch YouTube over it with out like having to put my mouse on the app that I want to use the auto clicker it will just auto click in the app while YouTube is over it.

submitted by /u/Rey_Dude
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rey_Dude, Feb 22, 2021
  2. zhiqi liu Win User

Hololens Clicker

Once the Clicker is paired with Hololens, can we get any information regarding the Clicker's orientation, for example, the tilt, the yaw in a quaternion format?

Thanks.

zhiqi liu, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto clicker on app in background

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Auto clicker on app in background

1. Auto clicker on app in background - Similar Threads - Auto clicker app

2. OP Auto Clicker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OP Auto Clicker: Hi, I downloaded and ran an application called OP Auto Clicker and it created a folder on my desktop called ACLib with 3 .ico files, playback.ico, record.ico, and stop.ico. I've deleted all the files associated with it and I was just wondering what was that all about. If...
  3. Background applications auto-closing: how to stop it

Background applications auto-closing: how to stop it: On my work laptop (Lenovo yoga C940) I often leave a lot of things running in the background that I plan to come back to. Things like articles in chrome that I want to read later or a simple to-do list in notepad that I can check off as I go. Something seems to be killing...
  4. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?: i'm just wondering submitted by /u/gamertime1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8h39n/is_there_a_clicker_that_clicks_on_unfocused/
  5. Apps in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps in background: Hello, I am trying to stop Messenger app Facebook working in the background. I did disable the app in the list of "Background apps" in the settings. After that I restarted the computer also, but still I receive notifications from the app when someone writes me on Facebook...
  6. Background Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Apps: How do you turn off background apps on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-apps/bace7128-5414-4580-bdd6-772b350d2925
  7. Mouse clicker

Mouse clicker: I am looking for a verified safe link for a mouse clicker submitted by /u/DeathLord081504 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ad5b/mouse_clicker/
  8. Background apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background apps: Can someone help me with this problem? Why is it happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-apps/de154c9e-a70e-4f34-9041-fe5317b3fe55
  9. Background apps

Background apps: Some background apps appear even when turned off the only thing that stop them from appearing is disable superfetch or to open the apps and close them or end them from task manager. Is there are way I can stop these apps from appearing in task manager? 48841
  10. How to ACTUALLY stop apps from auto-starting in the background?

How to ACTUALLY stop apps from auto-starting in the background?: Windows 10 starts apps automatically in the background, so when you start the apps, they will launch faster. But I don't need that. The background apps settings in the Settings app don't change anything. Is there another workaround for that? Look at the Photos app,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to select auto clicker for background app on windows 10