Windows 10: Auto-close touch keyboard

Discus and support Auto-close touch keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone have an idea what to do so that the touch keyboard does not close automatically when entering the start menu? 181495 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wojryb, Jun 23, 2021.

1. wojryb Win User

Auto-close touch keyboard

Anyone have an idea what to do so that the touch keyboard does not close automatically when entering the start menu?

:)

wojryb, Jun 23, 2021

2. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Mon.k11 Win User
    Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Touch Keyboard Issues after Updates

Hi,

It is possible that the settings of the touch keyboard is having an issue and that can be the reason why it flickers. As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend setting up the touch keyboard in "window mode" and change it back to "full screen mode"
    to refresh its settings. To do this, follow these steps:

• Access the touch keyboard.
    • On the upper left part of the touch keyboard, click the keyboard settings icon.
    • On the second row, select the second option.
    • Close the access the touch keyboard, and then re-open it.
    • Check if it will flicker. If it did not flicker, access the touch keyboard settings icon again.
    • On the second row, select the first option.
    • Close the access the touch keyboard again, and then re-open it.
    • Check if it will flicker.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Auto-close touch keyboard - Similar Threads - Auto close touch

2. Touch keyboard opens but closes immediately with maximized windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard opens but closes immediately with maximized windows: Title pretty much sums it up, the on screen touch keyboard will not stay open when the window is maximized, but it the window is just pulled to all corners the keyboard pops up with a touch tap and stays open and available.Ive waited almost a full year dealing with this...
  3. Touch keyboard opens but closes immediately with maximized windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard opens but closes immediately with maximized windows: Title pretty much sums it up, the on screen touch keyboard will not stay open when the window is maximized, but it the window is just pulled to all corners the keyboard pops up with a touch tap and stays open and available.Ive waited almost a full year dealing with this...
  4. Touch keyboard

Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the computer for some reason does not pop up automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/b6392961-5f04-4886-91b0-b95c817c60b9
  5. Auto-close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-close: Please help.I have a issue, in-short, when my apps freeze, e.x. games, it turns to "Not responding." and after 3-4 seconds a white frame appears in left top corner, as I remember it gave me choice to close the app, but then the app just closes instantly, not even giving a...
  6. Auto-close

Auto-close: Please help.I have a issue, in-short, when my apps freeze, e.x. games, it turns to "Not responding." and after 3-4 seconds a white frame appears in left top corner, as I remember it gave me choice to close the app, but then the app just closes instantly, not even giving a...
  7. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch keyboard: I use a laptop with a touch screen as my primary PC, hooked to a monitor, usb wireless keyboard and mouse. However, with the limited typing I do, I usually just pop open the touch keyboard and click away with my mouse. When I initially got the computer, after I typed in...
  8. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the taskbar has stopped working. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/829ab1b7-52c5-4a19-92ef-07eb13c6f4c7
  9. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...