Windows 10: Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

Discus and support Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason the new ACM completely breaks when restarting colors are absolutely fried and distorted BUT works fine when booting from complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClankyBanky, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

For some reason the new ACM completely breaks when restarting colors are absolutely fried and distorted BUT works fine when booting from complete shutdown. Is this a known issue and is there a fix so I don't have to disable it when restarting?For additional context this happens at both 1440p 120hz-10bit color and 165hz-8bit color. Running latest Nvidia drivers.

:)

ClankyBanky, Feb 25, 2024

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Feb 25, 2024
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

1. Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart - Similar Threads - Auto Color Management

2. Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart: For some reason the new ACM completely breaks when restarting colors are absolutely fried and distorted BUT works fine when booting from complete shutdown. Is this a known issue and is there a fix so I don't have to disable it when restarting?For additional context this...
  3. Auto Color Management not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Color Management not working on Windows 11: Hi there, I am using 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455. I wish to use the new Auto Color Management feature, but it is not turning on: Picture attached: Here is my display information:As you can see, it runs on...
  4. Auto Color Management not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Color Management not working on Windows 11: Hi there, I am using 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455. I wish to use the new Auto Color Management feature, but it is not turning on: Picture attached: Here is my display information:As you can see, it runs on...
  5. Color management

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color management: when i open my setting from start menu and try to change color setting their are some of the color option missing from the menu, the dark and light settings and all the rest of the setting down to were it says choose a color are gone this is after a reinstall of windows 10...
  6. Color Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Management: color management; my printer will copy a colored page but the colored pages in the applications print only black and white. How to I set my color management back to color? The provision for setting it to color small tick box is even absent from the sending it back setup...
  7. Color Management

Color Management: Good day, I am running the latest version of Win 10 Ver. 1909 and am experiencing problem with Color Management. I recalibrated both monitors - main one a Dell UP2716D and second monitor a DellP2471H, and now suddenly the colors viewed using Microsoft programs are way off -...
  8. color management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color management: I asked this question a few days ago and cannot find the response (sorry) I have a laptop monitor and I have a slave monitor so I can see my photos in a larger format. They do not seem to be syncing screen color density. Any ideas for adjustment? Felicia...
  9. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...
  10. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...