Windows 10: Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020

Discus and support Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Updating my system at 11 Feb 2020 Windows 10 update the system complete uninstall my all personal settings and now when ever i click on file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MALIKAHMAD AWAN, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020

After Updating my system at 11 Feb 2020 Windows 10 update the system complete uninstall my all personal settings and now when ever i click on file or folder it automatically deleted by showing the the attached files messages.

No solution found after struggle of 2 days Moreover the Security Update having not option for uninstall.

Microsoft must provide the solution.

Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 77041b71-a444-4e8a-a4b5-29a36cbbe9a6?upload=true.png

:)

MALIKAHMAD AWAN, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Tintai Win User

Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020

1. Auto delete file folder after windows update on 11 feb 2020 - Similar Threads - Auto delete file

2. Folder Permanently Deleted After Windows 11 Update Yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Permanently Deleted After Windows 11 Update Yesterday: Good morning. Yesterday I right clicked to delete a sub folder in my D drive. Instead of sending to the recycle bin it has permanently deleted the entire main folder. This is after a Windows 11 update. Please assist....
  3. Folder Permanently Deleted After Windows 11 Update Yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Permanently Deleted After Windows 11 Update Yesterday: Good morning. Yesterday I right clicked to delete a sub folder in my D drive. Instead of sending to the recycle bin it has permanently deleted the entire main folder. This is after a Windows 11 update. Please assist....
  4. I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020: I haven't gotten an update since Feb 2020 and it says all my pauses are used up. I have no clue what's happening. Can you go back past a date like you used to be able to....
  5. Is there a way to auto delete files after uploading to another folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to auto delete files after uploading to another folder: Hi All, Is there a way in win10 to automate deleting files from a folder once they've been uploaded to another software? If not, is there a way to set the folder to delete files after a specific time like 15 mins? I'd like this to happen automatically without any user...
  6. Delete WindowsApps folder in 2020?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete WindowsApps folder in 2020?: I'm absolutely baffled by this issue. Short story: I have 4 SSDs in my desktop. Reinstalled Windows 10 to a new SSD. I had the Xbox Game Pass for a few months and installed various games to my D, E, and F drives. They're all sitting in WindowsApps taking up a ton of...
  7. Feb 2020 Windows 10 Update caused a problem with Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feb 2020 Windows 10 Update caused a problem with Paint: I love using Paint!! My only complaint has always been that I cannot select a specific zoom magnification. Now, since the update, if I select a small area, there are handles but the cursor arrows are only diagonal making it difficult to stretch the selection precisely. It...
  8. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Feb. 11, 2020 just worsened Gaming Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Cumulative Update Feb. 11, 2020 just worsened Gaming Performance: Last night, I was forced to Update Windows 10 via the Feb. 11, 2020 Cumulative Update. Then, I just realized today that the Gaming Performance has worsened. The FPS on games were worse than before I update Windows 10. It sometimes lags. Please fix this issue....
  9. Desktop files and folders deleted after windows updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop files and folders deleted after windows updated: Hi After the most recent windows update, my desktop was completely different and all the files and folders that had previously been on it are nowhere to be found on the computer. Folders still appear in recently accessed, but it shows an error message if I try open them....
  10. Files in folders auto arrange after the Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Files in folders auto arrange after the Creators Update: I got the update today and of course, everything was arranging alphanumerically. I quickly managed to get the files on my desktop to stop moving everytime I refreshed, but nothing works for anything in a folder, and Brink's tutorial no longer works. I have a large number of...