Windows 10: Auto detect sounds

Discus and support Auto detect sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can windows Auto detect when a window is moved between two monitors, so the sound comes from that monitors?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zerowin979, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Auto detect sounds

Can windows Auto detect when a window is moved between two monitors, so the sound comes from that monitors?

:)

Zerowin979, Apr 25, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Auto detect sounds :p

cadaveca, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 25, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Auto detect sounds

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Auto detect sounds

1. Auto detect sounds - Similar Threads - Auto detect sounds

2. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort auto detection Problem: So here we are again to see if this can be fixed is there a way to turn off displayport auto detection ''feature'' that you Microsoft has added to the system so don't give me the usual go check the monitor drivers and stuff that has already been checked and I know for a fact...
  3. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort auto detection Problem: So here we are again to see if this can be fixed is there a way to turn off displayport auto detection ''feature'' that you Microsoft has added to the system so don't give me the usual go check the monitor drivers and stuff that has already been checked and I know for a fact...
  4. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphone does not auto detect.

Headphone does not auto detect.: So, i plugged in my headphone and it is not working. i tried as suggest in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/headphones-not-being-auto-detected-when-plugged-in/617c1349-16dd-4b4b-bfa5-18aa566d8f37 but still not worked for me. when i restarted my...
  6. Auto Detect Settings in IE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Detect Settings in IE: I've been looking everywhere for a solution, maybe someone here can help. Anyway, by default not sure why Microsoft automatically checks "Automatically detect settings" in the LAN settings in "Connection" in Internet Explorer. I need this not to happen in my organization...
  7. folder template auto detection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder template auto detection: Hi, I would love my windows explorer to always show folders in "list" view pretty simple wish, right?. Now, I understand that this would be silly for, say the desktop, and there may be other folders that have to be except from the general rule. I further understand that...
  8. Disable Monitor Auto Detect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Monitor Auto Detect: Hello Microsoft. A few days ago, I bought a new desktop. The PC is from HP, the video card is a GeForce RTX 2060 and both monitors are Samsung CJG52. The main monitor is connected by the DisplayPort input and the second monitor is connected by the HDMI input. The problem is...
  9. Auto detect drive

Auto detect drive: I have two usb expansion hard drives plugged into my PC one is continually being detected as if it were just plugged in, it keeps opening up File Explore on top of any other windows. 1. How can I stop this happening. 2. How do I turn off Drive Auto Detect, as this may be an...
  10. How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution?: Assume I boot Win10 from an USB flash drive on various computers. The max possible resolution differs from computer to computer. I could always manually fiddle through the menus and set the current max.possible resolution manually. But this is uncomfortable. Is...