Windows 10: Auto Duplicate file X Times ?

Discus and support Auto Duplicate file X Times ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Unsure how to phrase or where to ask this Question. Simply, How can I set a number, for how many times i want a file to duplicate for me ? Rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OtherWay1982, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Auto Duplicate file X Times ?

Unsure how to phrase or where to ask this Question.

Simply, How can I set a number, for how many times i want a file to duplicate for me ?

Rather than copy paste repeatedly until i get the exact number of duplcates of a file.

What methods or software can I use to do this ?

Example :

Type in 50. Then press action, then the file in question duplicates that number of times. Done .

:)

OtherWay1982, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Oct 21, 2019
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Auto Duplicate file X Times ?

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Auto Duplicate file X Times ?

1. Auto Duplicate file X Times ? - Similar Threads - Auto Duplicate file

2. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  3. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  4. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. duplicate files

duplicate files: there are several repeated files 'back up.....' each time I have to edit the files, is back up automatically, how stop this from happening ?I just the main file. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-files/05631872-2ccc-4b6e-9b6f-c1a9e3cde954
  6. AUTO DUPLICATED AND RENAMED FILE IN WINDOWS SHARING FILE

AUTO DUPLICATED AND RENAMED FILE IN WINDOWS SHARING FILE: Hallo. I have an issue with my file in sharing folder. the file keep auto duplicate and renamed to the new file with version in the last name "1"example : sh01.blend duplicate and renamed to sh01 01.blendwhy is this happen and how do i stop this automatic file versioning...
  7. AUTO DUPLICATED AND RENAMED FILE IN WINDOWS SHARING FILE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUTO DUPLICATED AND RENAMED FILE IN WINDOWS SHARING FILE: Hallo. I have an issue with my file in sharing folder. the file keep auto duplicate and renamed to the new file with version in the last name "1"example : sh01.blend duplicate and renamed to sh01 01.blendwhy is this happen and how do i stop this automatic file versioning...
  8. AUTO DUPLICATED AND RENAMED FILE IN WINDOWS SHARING FILE

9. Auto duplicating action on file copy/move

Auto duplicating action on file copy/move: Hello, a problem happens with me many times in the latest version of Windows 10 and in older versions as well. When copying/ moving files Windows asks me what to do with files with same name that do already exist. Write over/ skip/ add both. This is the normal situation....
  10. Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time

Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time: Hey people! Hope y'all are well! Is there at all any possible way I can force Steam to auto launch at system startup after at least 1 minute after log on? For some reason at the moment Steam will try to connect before my Internet connection has made a connection and it...