Windows 10: Auto Enhance feature can't switch off.

Discus and support Auto Enhance feature can't switch off. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have noticed that while viewing photos on windows 10 it auto enhances the image(not very well) after about a second. This wasn't a problem until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasLouw, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Auto Enhance feature can't switch off.

I have noticed that while viewing photos on windows 10 it auto enhances the image(not very well) after about a second. This wasn't a problem until I noticed it in lightroom as well. I have gone trough every setting I can think of. I am up to date on windows and gpu drivers. I've tried it on multiple systems but to no avail. Please assist.

:)

ThomasLouw, Aug 8, 2019

2. Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Auto Enhance feature can't switch off.

Microsoft Photos Blurring Pictures...Is 'Switch Off Auto Enhance' Actually Working ?

I have auto enhance switched off in Photos, so bear that in mind when reading this...

I go into a photo, and in full screen mode do whatever editing and enhancing needs to be done. On the screen, at the end of editing, the photo is nice and crisp and sharp. Perfect.

I then go back into that same photo and go to full screen mode...and somehow that sharpness has been slightly lost. There is a distinct difference between the sharpness displayed when I
    saved the photo...and that displayed when I go back into it !

But here is the odd part. If I zoom in or out on the edited photo after going back into it, and return to full screen, the saved sharpness re-appears.

Now this is clearly a bug however one looks at it. There is no reason why the sharpness displayed on saving the photo should be any different to that displayed on going back into it...especially as I have 'Auto Enhance' switched off both at saving
    at at re-entering.

This suggests to me that the option to switch off Auto Enhance is not actually working, or there is some other issue.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PeterStanbury, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Auto Enhance feature can't switch off.

1. Auto Enhance feature can't switch off. - Similar Threads - Auto Enhance feature

2. Auto-Enhancing preview in the Photos app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-Enhancing preview in the Photos app: Whenever I view my photos individually in the photos app, after about 4 seconds the white balance and exposure is automatically adjusted. The change isn't saved, it's just a preview of what it could look like if I let the app adjust the photo for me with the auto-editing...
  3. I can't switch computer off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't switch computer off: All the icons at the bottom of the screen do not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-computer-off/e65c9ab0-536e-4583-92f0-6691a4508b9b
  4. wifi switched off not on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi switched off not on: Hello Dear sir Today my self installed newly window 10. in net work connections my pressed network reset button after that wifi is switch off never that on so pls give solution ....
  5. Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Auto Enhancer exist?: quite literally make it go away please. I hate Auto Enhancer. I cannot get rid of it, alas there is no option anywhere on my computer. It is impossible to decide whether or not I like my pictures because they are IMMEDIATELY edited. For no reason. In the ugliest way...
  6. Bluetooth switched off, can't seem to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth switched off, can't seem to turn it back on: Under settings, Devices, my connected Bluetooth devices are shown as Bluetooth switched off, but there is no toggle to turn it back on. Please help...
  7. Auto-switching networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto-switching networks: Setting up Windows 10 (1803) Dell laptop and wish to use personal hotspot over Bluetooth when away, but when back home Windows 10 automatically connects up to use Wi-Fi. The hotspot thing is done. i'm just trying to figure out how to auto connect to Wifi when in range and...
  8. Auto login then switch user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Auto login then switch user: Hello, I use wake on lan to boot my pc to access and use it remotely. On Windows 7 I remember being able to auto log on with the set password to my account and then have it switch users right away so it was still password protected but my remote connecting software would...
  9. Monitor Will Not Switch Off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Will Not Switch Off...: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I've set my monitor to turn off after 10minutes in "Power saving" but it doesn't turn off. It stays on all night... Anyone know what I can do? Thanks! 70214
  10. On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off

in Windows 10 Support
    On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off: Hi guys, My magnifier and narrator auto-start on the lock screen despite them both being switched off in the Ease of Use panel. The narrator turns off when the desktop loads and the magnifier stays on in the shape of the magnifying glass in the upper left area of the...