Windows 10: Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

Discus and support Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any way to auto-execute an exe program without using any 3rd party software?I want to execute a Software when a USB device is plugged in.As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kunal Yadav kunaly, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

Is there any way to auto-execute an exe program without using any 3rd party software?I want to execute a Software when a USB device is plugged in.As soon as I plugin the USB the exe should execute and will show a Welcome Screen GUI.The application is developed in .NET Core 5.0

:)

Kunal Yadav kunaly, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Enable auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on your query, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the make and mode and model of your PC?
    • What is the make and model of your sound card?
    Ideally, these controls are managed by your sound card drivers. If you’re using Realtek sound card, I suggest you to enable the auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in, in the Realtek HD Manager and see if it works.

• Open Control Panel and categorize by
      Small Icons.

• Locate Realtek HD Audio Manager and open the same.
    • Click on the small folder icon below Device Advanced Settings
      and to the right of Analog Back Panel.
    • Check Enable auto popup dialog, when device has been plugged in and
      Save the changes.
    • Exit Realtek HD Audio Manager, reboot the machine and plug in your headset to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 2, 2021
  4. jer1 Win User

Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

I will try to go step by step. I download ver. 4.5 9.
    1. Setup has finished copying files to computer.
    2.Plug Spyder in before launching Spyder4 Elite. I plug in Spyder
    3. click next
    4. I launch Spy.4 Elite. It says please select your sensor from following dialog. (Nothing in dialog to select)
    5. A window comes up that says no sensor detected, and below is Spyder4 ccp 156 131331(0x20103). I looked at there site and it had an error Ref.#1564807421 Error code 131331error message no sensor detected.

jer1, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In

1. Auto-Execute EXE When USB Plugged In - Similar Threads - Auto Execute EXE

2. Auto-Execute EXE in Window When USB Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-Execute EXE in Window When USB Plugged In: Hi,Is there c# code snippet or any way to execute exe program in window when USB is plugged in?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-execute-exe-in-window-when-usb-plugged-in/4c5fb3fb-45c7-4317-95ea-7f9faaf2f398
  3. Auto-Execute EXE in Window When USB Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-Execute EXE in Window When USB Plugged In: Hi,Is there c# code snippet or any way to execute exe program in window when USB is plugged in?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-execute-exe-in-window-when-usb-plugged-in/4c5fb3fb-45c7-4317-95ea-7f9faaf2f398
  4. Auto-Execute EXE in Window When USB Plugged In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Auto brightness when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto brightness when plugged in: Recently re-set my computer back to factory, re-installed Windows 11, and now when I have it plugged in, if I change between a dark and light UI application, the brightness automatically adjusts. This does not happen on battery. I have checked everything possible and read...
  6. Auto brightness when plugged in

Auto brightness when plugged in: Recently re-set my computer back to factory, re-installed Windows 11, and now when I have it plugged in, if I change between a dark and light UI application, the brightness automatically adjusts. This does not happen on battery. I have checked everything possible and read...
  7. Auto-Execute python code when a USB serial cable is plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto-Execute python code when a USB serial cable is plugged in: I am writing a python code to communicate with Arduino Uno through a USB serial port and I want to run the python code automatically when I plug the serial cable in order to record the data automatically. Is there a way ????...
  8. Auto-Execute python code when a USB serial cable is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-Execute python code when a USB serial cable is plugged in: I am writing a python code to communicate with Arduino Uno through a USB serial port and I want to run the python code automatically when I plug the serial cable in order to record the data automatically. Is there a way ????...
  9. Auto-Execute python code when a USB serial cable is plugged in

10. How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?: An application that's stored in the USB, is it possible? submitted by /u/RIPVlNE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lu1ym6/how_to_auto_launch_an_application_when_usb_plugs/