Windows 10: Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2

Discus and support Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FYI: NOW, with 20H2... IF, wallpaper is changing, using a Theme or Slideshow AND Accent Colour is set to Auto-pick from background AND set to affect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2

FYI:

NOW, with 20H2... IF, wallpaper is changing, using a Theme or Slideshow AND Accent Colour is set to Auto-pick from background AND set to affect Start/ Taskbar/AC & or Title bars & Borders... then, everything will follow the changing hues in the wallpapers.

Cheers,
    Drew

Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2 a0018b97-f831-46f6-a4d6-14bac10dc20b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Drew1903 Win User
    Have New 20H2 Start (NOW)

The 20H2 Start Menu can be 'released' from within 20H1.

You will, still, do 20H2 via WU in October, BUT can have the new 20H2 Start Menu, now by doing the following:

1. Open up Notepad.
    2. Paste the following text:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FeatureManagement\Overrides\0\2093230218]

"EnabledState"=dword:00000002

"EnabledStateOptions"=dword:00000000

3. Save the file as 'Start Menu.reg'.
    4. Run the file.
    5. Reboot

Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2 53142dcc-6dd4-4afd-9221-e0a28bfdd328?upload=true.jpg

now and, still, OS Build 19041.508

Cheers,

Drew

Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2 101ca3b6-ebd9-4c80-b925-776d208b62eb?upload=true.jpg

Drew1903, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2

w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2

1. Auto-follow BkGnd with 20H2 - Similar Threads - Auto follow BkGnd

2. Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11: Since we allowed windows to auto update from windows 10 to window 11 we have been having issues with screen flickering constantly. We’ve tried the turn off display driver fix that is on the steps for trouble shooting on the MS help but it doesn’t work. Has anyone else had the...
  3. Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11: Since we allowed windows to auto update from windows 10 to window 11 we have been having issues with screen flickering constantly. We’ve tried the turn off display driver fix that is on the steps for trouble shooting on the MS help but it doesn’t work. Has anyone else had the...
  4. Windows Photos not working on pcs following upgrade to Windows 20H2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photos not working on pcs following upgrade to Windows 20H2: Hi Windows Photos is not working since I upgraded some pcs to Windows 20H2, and It will not install from the microsoft site using 'get'Is there an msi i can download to install the app on pcs that it is not working on?ThanksOlivianote: firewall, or local policy is not...
  5. Permanently Disable Auto Restart on Windows 10 Home 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanently Disable Auto Restart on Windows 10 Home 20H2.: I have once again lost work and time because the absolute cancer that is Windows Update decided to restart while my PC was doing a bunch of work. Seriously Microsoft, give advanced users a way to disable this. I restart and install updates every couple weeks manually. Up...
  6. What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?: I like to do System Disk Cleanup (old restore points too), After an empty... Restore Point is created, so Win is no longer keeping track of system changes. In old Win 7- I seem to recall it was on every Tuesday after 1hr of No activity...? What day of the week, and what are...
  7. How long until 20H2 auto-installs itself ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long until 20H2 auto-installs itself ?: So just wanted to know this because i literally have no idea and for me i think 2004 automatically forced installed if i remember right. If i am on 2004 right now how long it will be until 20H2 will force install itself on my PC just like 2004 did last year ? I mean how...
  8. USB keyboard issue following 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB keyboard issue following 20H2 update: My laptop has only just been updated to the 20H2 version of Windows 10, and it's as though the sensitivity of my keyboard has changed. I now need to press the key heavily for the input to register, whereas before I could easily touch type. Anyone else experienced similar...
  9. 20H2 Netplwiz no longer has auto login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    20H2 Netplwiz no longer has auto login: Just updated to 20H2 on a new build and when I ran Netplwiz there is no option for auto login. There is no option to turn on/off Hello anymore either. Any idea if we will still be able to auto login anymore? 166791
  10. Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated: Over and over again my computer wants to reboot then bring up the following message: --- Initializing Intel Boot Agent GE v1.3.24 PXE 2.1 Build 086 (WfM 2.0) The following configuration options were automatically updated: - then my hard drives pop up here If you are...