Windows 10: Auto form fill in how to erase a single wrong entry?

Discus and support Auto form fill in how to erase a single wrong entry? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Easy question.....(I hope) How to erase a single wrong entry (i.e. like my user name--misspelled by 1 letter) so it does not appear on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tenacious, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Tenacious Win User

Auto form fill in how to erase a single wrong entry?

Hi everyone!

Easy question.....(I hope)

How to erase a single wrong entry (i.e. like my user name--misspelled by 1 letter) so it does not appear on the drop down menu of the autofill offers every time I log in here?

Thanks.

:)

Tenacious, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Billion Debbarma Win User

Save form entries

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try the simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows key + R and type inetcpl.cpl and hit
      enter.
    • Now click on Contents tab and click on settings button (Auto complete stores previous entries on Webpages suggests matches for you)
    • Now check the Form box and click on Ok.

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 24, 2018
  3. ajmalco Win User
    Nokia C3 - deleting a single call log entry

Found a way: - Bring up your call list.

Give a Long Touch on the single entry that you want to erase and a mini-menu will display showing 'Delete' (from list) or 'edit'. Choose delete and you're sorted Auto form fill in how to erase a single wrong entry? :)

Hope this helps future enquirees.

ajmalco, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Wiggl3s Win User

First letter of sentence not auto capitalizing

Mine auto-corrects to "don't". It might have been added to the dictionary on accident. But it looks like to remove added words from the dictionary, it is an all or nothing type deal.

You can go to Settings > Keyboard > Typing Settings and hit "Reset Suggestions"

This will clear out all the user added suggestions/auto-corrects (going back to the default suggestions/auto-corrects).

It kind of sucks that you can't get a listing of added suggestions/auto-corrects and remove single entries, but oh well.

Hope that helps.

Wiggl3s, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Auto form fill in how to erase a single wrong entry? - Similar Threads - Auto form fill

2. Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill

in Browsers and Email
    Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill: Whenever I click on an unwanted email in my email client 'Unsubscribe' and then click the email box on the site in Edge, the auto-fill shows an email other than mine. Doesn't happen on all email links to unsubscribe, but most. Is there a place in Edge were I can manage...
  3. Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill: Whenever I click on an unwanted email in my email client 'Unsubscribe' and then click the email box on the site in Edge, the auto-fill shows an email other than mine. Doesn't happen on all email links to unsubscribe, but most. Is there a place in Edge were I can manage...
  4. drop down auto fill boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    drop down auto fill boxes: due to living in multiple places and having multiple people use the computer there are numerous names, addresses, email addresses, cities and zip codes in these autofill boxes....how do i permanately delete the ones already there and stop new ones from being saved...
  5. How to stop Google from auto filling forms

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Google from auto filling forms: Just recently I've noticed whenever I click on the field that needs to be filled in there's a drop-down of several of the last things I've entered in forms on Google. I'm not sure if this happens with one of the upgrades but recently it just started happening and I like to...
  6. "Auto-fill" in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    "Auto-fill" in Edge?: My Win10 has been upgraded to the AU 1607 and runs very well I use Yahoo email - 2 accounts When I use EDGE which is my default browser, my log in names have to be typed in instead of being automatically selected When I use IE11, my log-in names are automatically...
  7. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...
  8. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341
  9. Lastpass auto login and form fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass auto login and form fill: Are their on-going issues with the Windows 10 extension for lastpass? If so, when can we expect a fix? 28964
  10. Auto fill-in for my desktop features

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto fill-in for my desktop features: Good Morning... I'm also a member of the Seven Forums, Greg Rocker, et al...is there an applet or any kind of utility available in this forum that will auto-fill all of my system's technical details every time I post so I don't have to do it myself with each new...