Windows 10: Auto HDR

Discus and support Auto HDR in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, does anybody know how long Windows Insider features take to come as a normal update? I'm especially interested in Auto HDR, I see it made its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sidious_X, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Auto HDR

Hey all, does anybody know how long Windows Insider features take to come as a normal update? I'm especially interested in Auto HDR, I see it made its appearance in March.

submitted by /u/Sidious_X
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sidious_X, Jun 16, 2021
  2. heineoen Win User

Auto HDR for N8

AUTO HDR is a must have for this camera

heineoen, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Auto HDR for N8

i would like to know this as well.. as AUTO HDR is a must have for this camera

jake20---01, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Auto HDR

Auto HDR preview for Windows 10 PC gaming available today

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...ailable-today/

Brink, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Auto HDR

1. Auto HDR - Similar Threads - Auto HDR

2. Disable auto HDR Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable auto HDR Windows 10: im having an issue with Battlefield V where when i launch it HDR auto enables but in windows "Use HDR" is turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-hdr-windows-10/de0b67f0-03d9-4aaa-aa02-e07a3a34a935
  3. Disable auto HDR Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable auto HDR Windows 10: im having an issue with Battlefield V where when i launch it HDR auto enables but in windows "Use HDR" is turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-hdr-windows-10/de0b67f0-03d9-4aaa-aa02-e07a3a34a935
  4. Disable auto HDR Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Auto HDR Auto Dimming, how to make it stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto HDR Auto Dimming, how to make it stop?: Hello, i hope you are all well.I have a problem and its driving me mad, i'm running Windows Auto HDR and for whatever reason with that Windows has decided that its a good idea to force some sort of adaptive brightness.On the Desktop just browsing the web is the background of...
  6. Auto HDR Auto Dimming, how to make it stop?

Auto HDR Auto Dimming, how to make it stop?: Hello, i hope you are all well.I have a problem and its driving me mad, i'm running Windows Auto HDR and for whatever reason with that Windows has decided that its a good idea to force some sort of adaptive brightness.On the Desktop just browsing the web is the background of...
  7. Is there a way to force auto HDR for Easy Anti Cheat games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to force auto HDR for Easy Anti Cheat games?: about all the online games I play have EAC and no native HDR. whenever I launch it with EAC I don't get the enhancement popup and is dull but when I run it without EAC it works perfectly fine. I've tried doing registry edits for the EAC executables and it did nothing. I'm...
  8. Is there a way to force auto HDR for Easy Anti Cheat games?

Is there a way to force auto HDR for Easy Anti Cheat games?: about all the online games I play have EAC and no native HDR. whenever I launch it with EAC I don't get the enhancement popup and is dull but when I run it without EAC it works perfectly fine. I've tried doing registry edits for the EAC executables and it did nothing. I'm...
  9. Auto HDR Pointer Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto HDR Pointer Issue: I tried the Auto HDR Feature on Windows 11. While it kinda works in game, The game cursor is "greyed" but still works no lag whatsoever. When I'm Alt-Tabbing the regular cursor becomes "greyed" and stuttering. But everything else beside pointer works well I can still type...
  10. Auto HDR Pointer Issue

Auto HDR Pointer Issue: I tried the Auto HDR Feature on Windows 11. While it kinda works in game, The game cursor is "greyed" but still works no lag whatsoever. When I'm Alt-Tabbing the regular cursor becomes "greyed" and stuttering. But everything else beside pointer works well I can still type...