Windows 10: Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

Discus and support Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does any member know how to autohide bookmark toolbar? I entered a code from mozilla forum and pasted into userChrome.css folder ..but code does not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by treblefree, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

Does any member know how to autohide bookmark toolbar?

I entered a code from mozilla forum and pasted into userChrome.css folder ..but code does not work.

There was a Firefox extension..Autohide Bookmark Toolbar but this does not work for Firefox 68.0.01

Is there another another work around ?

Thank you

:)

treblefree, Aug 4, 2019

2. Firefox Sync Nuked My Bookmarks Toolbar!

With Xmarks going under, I installed the Firefox Sync addon. This morning, my bookmarks toolbar was gone. The folder for it is still in my bookmarks folder, as well as my other bookmarks, but all of the folders and bookmarks I had in my toolbar are missing.

I've been googling around endlessly to try and find a way to restore my sync file to an earlier version. Does anybody know how to do this?

I think I still have my toolbar intact on my desktop. I'll have to pull my ethernet cable before I start it up and do some manual backup trickery to make sure it doesn't nuke those too, but if I could do it more simply, I'd much prefer that.

DanishDevil, Aug 4, 2019
  3. paroh Win User
    How to disable firefox auto complete bookmark

Can some one please tell how to disable the auto complete bookmark in firefox. As i only wants to disable auto complete bookmark and wants to remain enable auto complete browser history

paroh, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ? ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

1. Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ? - Similar Threads - Auto hide bookmark

2. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  3. Firefox Bookmark Search

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmark Search: When I open up the bookmark manager, and do a search, how can I tell which folder the bookmark is in? 157783
  4. Toolbar auto hide function frustration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar auto hide function frustration: Hi, I like to keep my toolbar on top with the hide function. Unfortunately this doesn't work as I want it to work. Because sometimes an application decides to call a function that makes my tool bar stick until I clicked the application. Sometimes I don't even know which...
  5. auto hide of taskbar not working when firefox is on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto hide of taskbar not working when firefox is on top: I've run unto numerous problems with windows 10 and this appears to be one of them. I have an HP laptop bought at the wonderful Wally World (wal mart). I have the taskbar set to "auto hide" and the option "lock the taskbar" is checked. on every other machine I've had,...
  6. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  7. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  8. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  9. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  10. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...