Windows 10: Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then

Discus and support Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I, a few weeks ago was going through windows features and was trying them out and I turned on this feature above. Now, I forgot which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeekerSuki, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then

Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then b6f6e9a7-a1c6-401b-aed7-94f6147b434c?upload=true.gif

I, a few weeks ago was going through windows features and was trying them out and I turned on this feature above. Now, I forgot which feature this comes under and its getting annoying when i want to open up a restored down window in front of a full screen window.

if I just move the mouse away from the window (in this case the settings window, but it happens with any other window) the window instantly disappears behind the other window (in this case Microsoft edge) I do not even click the Microsoft edge tab. I want it to how it was by default. Please help.

:)

SeekerSuki, Sep 5, 2019

2. auto-hide taskbar not working in windows 10

Task bar will not auto-hide and auto-hide is selected in its ‘Properties’?
    If you click the ‘show hidden icons’, allow it to pop-up then move your cursor away from the pop-up, the show hidden (SH) will, in a couple seconds, auto hide however the task bar will not auto hide until you re-select the (SH) then move the
    mouse away from the (SH) click the mouse to dismiss the (SH) then the taskbar will auto-hide again. If one of the hidden icons has a message for you, that message has to be satisfied prior to the taskbar returning to its hidden state.

Lawrence-Kirkland, Sep 6, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    How to make mouse cursor move in XP like Windows 7?

I switched back to Windows XP from Windows 7 recently for a few reasons, I'm having trouble with the mouse cursor though and find it doesn't move exactly the same as it does in Windows 7. It's a little hard to describe, but in Windows 7 I felt like it took less effort to move the cursor around and get it to stop where I want. Windows XP feels different to me, again it's difficult to describe. Am I crazy or does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, is there a way to make it more like Windows 7?

OrbitzXT, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then

Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then

1. Auto hiding of window programs when mouse cursor is moved away from then - Similar Threads - Auto hiding window

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  4. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...: I have scoured the internet for discussions and only found a few examples of this being talked about: https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/54fkhz/does_anyone_elses_cursor_suddenly_move_after/ - talking about it on a Surface...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Window Preview not automatically hiding after moving mouse away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Taskbar Window Preview not automatically hiding after moving mouse away: Hello, this issue has been around for as long, as a Windows Taskbar can preview the contents of the running applications. Expected behavior: - Hovering over an icon will show the live preview of an opened application - Moving the mouse away from the taskbar and the...
  7. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  8. Windows close when mouse moves away

Windows close when mouse moves away: Every time my mouse sometimes moves away from a window it disappears and has to be bought back up by using alt+tab or the taskbar, sometimes when opening a new windows such as task manager will mean it is opens in the background and I have to use alt tab to get to it...
  9. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...: Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers...
  10. Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows: When trying to move the window of any of the Office program, the window sways away. It kinda lags behind my cursor's movement. I don't have this issue with other windows....