Windows 10: Auto Install

Discus and support Auto Install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchase an online game and it wants to auto install to the Xbox. We have 2 Xbox systems and it won't allow me to select the proper console to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ch2004DY., Dec 25, 2019.

1. ch2004DY. Win User

Auto Install

I just purchase an online game and it wants to auto install to the Xbox. We have 2 Xbox systems and it won't allow me to select the proper console to install on. It's grayed out so it cannot be selected. How do I select that device?

:)

ch2004DY., Dec 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Auto Install

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Auto Install

1. Auto Install - Similar Threads - Auto Install

2. How to stop 'windows update preview' from auto install on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop 'windows update preview' from auto install on Win11: Win11 auto install 'windows update preview'. How Can I stop it? There is no setting to unenroll from windows insider program in 'setting'. I do not want to pause or stop auto install of critical updates. The only thing that I found is this...
  3. How to stop 'windows update preview' from auto install on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop 'windows update preview' from auto install on Win11: Win11 auto install 'windows update preview'. How Can I stop it? There is no setting to unenroll from windows insider program in 'setting'. I do not want to pause or stop auto install of critical updates. The only thing that I found is this...
  4. There is an explanation for the HP Smart app Windows auto-installation issue

in Windows 10 News
    There is an explanation for the HP Smart app Windows auto-installation issue: The unwanted installation of Hewlett Packard's printer software HP Smart on Windows 10 and 11 devices caused confusion in the past couple of days. Windows users, even those without HP printers or other HP devices, started to notice the installation of the HP Smart software on...
  5. Microsoft is reportedly auto-installing the HP Smart app on Windows 10 and 11 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly auto-installing the HP Smart app on Windows 10 and 11 PCs: Windows 10 and 11 ship with several apps that you may not want. One more app has reportedly joined the list of bloatware, the HP Smart app. A report by Windows Latest says that they noticed a new app called HP Smart had been added to the Start Menu on their Windows 10...
  6. Window 10 auto updates not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 auto updates not installing.: I've been running Windows 10 for the last ten years, updating regularly but in the past 6 months I'm getting the usual prompt where updates start/download/install/restarts but then message saying updates couldn't be installed and then proceeds to uninstall and restart which...
  7. Window 10 auto updates not installing.

Window 10 auto updates not installing.: I've been running Windows 10 for the last ten years, updating regularly but in the past 6 months I'm getting the usual prompt where updates start/download/install/restarts but then message saying updates couldn't be installed and then proceeds to uninstall and restart which...
  8. Window 10 auto updates not installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install - installed and auto rolled back many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install - installed and auto rolled back many times: I have not been able to update my surface laptop for months its just keep showing this : Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install. I have tried to update it 20-30 times with all the methods provided on various websites and youtube but it still does not...
  10. Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install - installed and auto rolled back many times

Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install - installed and auto rolled back many times: I have not been able to update my surface laptop for months its just keep showing this : Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install. I have tried to update it 20-30 times with all the methods provided on various websites and youtube but it still does not...