Windows 10: Auto Install

Discus and support Auto Install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchase an online game and it wants to auto install to the Xbox. We have 2 Xbox systems and it won't allow me to select the proper console to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ch2004DY., Dec 25, 2019.

1. ch2004DY. Win User

Auto Install

I just purchase an online game and it wants to auto install to the Xbox. We have 2 Xbox systems and it won't allow me to select the proper console to install on. It's grayed out so it cannot be selected. How do I select that device?

:)

ch2004DY., Dec 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Auto Install

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Auto Install

1. Auto Install - Similar Threads - Auto Install

2. MIcrosoft store auto downloads apps and installs them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MIcrosoft store auto downloads apps and installs them: [ATTACH] March of empires auto downloaded and i had to uninstall and i didnt purchase any of these apps. It keeps saying purchased moments ago ,how is this acceptableauto update is off for apps....
  3. Auto restart after installing linux on an external ssd.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto restart after installing linux on an external ssd.: Hello, Recently I installed kali kinux on an usb 3.0 portable ssd, it booted up perfectly through the boot menu, but after booting back into windows, the 3.0 ports stopped working and everytime I try to turn off my PC, it boots back up. I've tried several things, like...
  4. Windows 10 still auto installing drivers even after feature disabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 still auto installing drivers even after feature disabled: I set "Do not automatically download manufacturers' apps and custom icons, etc" in Hardware. I then went to Group Policy and followed these instructions: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-automatic-driver-updates-windows-10 Just now when I plugged in my network...
  5. Window auto restart during installing new third party software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window auto restart during installing new third party software: Hi, so my laptop keeps restarting when I try to install any of my vst software. I try to install adobe before and it works. I also try to reset my window (both options) but it said there is a problem. I hope you guys can help me :(( can't install anything during quarantine is...
  6. Install windows 10 in a brand new auto-build computer from scratch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 in a brand new auto-build computer from scratch: I want make a new fresh install of Windows 10 in my brand new desktop computer, and I to want keep my license key from the old one computer. It's that possible?...
  7. My OS is in auto repair loop, how can I install Windows on a new drive

My OS is in auto repair loop, how can I install Windows on a new drive: A bad driver caused my pc to boot in automatic repair loop and I tried everything to fix it, but cant. My next plan is to buy a new bigger harddrive, install a new window 10 and then move all my files to my new hdd. Problem is how do I install windows10, when I have no...
  8. After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...: After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but they are different language! is it a bug? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-install-russia-lanuguage-on-win10-the/06a71cc2-89b9-4f68-a30f-46ac0822ac8c
  9. Stop Driver Auto-Installation

Stop Driver Auto-Installation: Hi, I want to know how to prevent Windows from installing and updating drivers on my laptop. Windows keeps updating my graphic card driver to latest version and that said driver is problematic. I also try to uninstall the driver but Windows always install the driver again....
  10. Computer auto shut down while installing windows update

Computer auto shut down while installing windows update: I have windows 10 pro installed on my pc. After an update was downloaded, I was asked to restart the computer, so I did. On the screen it said 'Configure update... this may take a while, do not shut down the computer... your pc may restart several times'. While the...