Windows 10: auto launch of bing ?

Discus and support auto launch of bing ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop auto launch of Bing on start up ? I rarely use Bing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WaliAhmed1, Feb 7, 2021.

1. auto launch of bing ?

How do I stop auto launch of Bing on start up ? I rarely use Bing.

:)

WaliAhmed1, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 7, 2021
  3. how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Feb 7, 2021
  4. CheriR Win User

auto launch of bing ?

Remove Bing and the Cluttered Launch Page in Microsoft Edge

Thank you BulldogXX

My version is evidently diabolical. When I go to

Microsoft Edge > Settings menu (3 horizontal dots) > Settings > View advanced settings > Change search engine > Google

The ONLY option available is Bing. (I would have attached a screen print, but it exceeded the length of messages. The heading said 'Choose one' and there was only Bing listed with no visible way to input a choice)

But your second instruction for changing the launch page may have solved the problem. I entered 'www.google.com' as the launch and it seems like a promising result. I tried a couple of searches and there was no sign of Bing or the cluttered launch page.

Thanks again!

CheriR, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

auto launch of bing ?

1. auto launch of bing ? - Similar Threads - auto launch bing

2. Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop: My Microsoft version is 120.0.2210.121 Official build 64-bitI go to Microsoft Bing and click on ... and go to more tool option but there is no option of launch the search bar so I am unable to launch bing search bar on desktop....
  3. Stop Bing from auto load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Bing from auto load: How do I stop Bing from automatically starting when I either wake up my computer or do a restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-auto-load/fe30e40f-ff01-4498-9634-9751cff22786
  4. Stop Bing from auto load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Bing from auto load: How do I stop Bing from automatically starting when I either wake up my computer or do a restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-auto-load/fe30e40f-ff01-4498-9634-9751cff22786
  5. Stop Bing from auto load

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Preventing Edge auto-launch

in Browsers and Email
    Preventing Edge auto-launch: Edge interrupts my video watching, by auto-launching and telling me that the internet is not connected. I've tried to prevent that by uninstalling it from Control Panel - which does not give that option, but only offers CHANGE. I have uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller and...
  7. Preventing Edge auto-launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Preventing Edge auto-launch: Edge interrupts my video watching, by auto-launching and telling me that the internet is not connected. I've tried to prevent that by uninstalling it from Control Panel - which does not give that option, but only offers CHANGE. I have uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller and...
  8. Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup

in Browsers and Email
    Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup: I did something to my computer and now every time I wake it up from sleep it automatically launches a Bing page on Edge that appears to be set to a search for the screen image that was on the startup page. It never did this before so I must have inadvertently changed...
  9. Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup: I did something to my computer and now every time I wake it up from sleep it automatically launches a Bing page on Edge that appears to be set to a search for the screen image that was on the startup page. It never did this before so I must have inadvertently changed...
  10. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....