Windows 10: Auto Location reset

Discus and support Auto Location reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have set my default location in Win10/Settings. But when shopping online in Firefox & Bing the autolocation always puts me 400 miles away. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Restorit, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Restorit Win User

Auto Location reset

I have set my default location in Win10/Settings. But when shopping online in Firefox & Bing the autolocation always puts me 400 miles away. In settings i allowed those site apps to access location. How can this be fixed to give a true location on local shopping sites? It was happening before i put in Settings info. And I have cleared cache and cookies with no luck.

:)

Restorit, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 5, 2021
  3. AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Mar 5, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

Auto Location reset

tfwul, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Auto Location reset

1. Auto Location reset - Similar Threads - Auto Location reset

2. Registry location of auto-contrast in W10 2004 now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry location of auto-contrast in W10 2004 now?: Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can direct to the location in windows to turn off auto-contrast (aka adaptive contrast). Please note that I do not mean auto-brightness, I mean auto-contrast. It was a setting that previously had to be turned off via a registry edit but in...
  3. Resetting PC and Changing OS location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC and Changing OS location: HI there, So my intention is to do a full reset of my PC in addition to adding an SSD to my rig and re-install my OS to that instead of the HDD for better performance. I've already backed up my OS to a USB and can boot from it if required. I will attach my SSD to the new...
  4. How to reset file location name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset file location name?: How do I change the file location name on my laptop? Currently running with Windows 10. File location example: C:\Users\brook\Downloads. I don't want it to say "brook". I want to be able to change that....
  5. Windows update auto reset

Windows update auto reset: I tried to join the Windows insider program Slow ring with my surface book 2. Since then, when ever i enter the "Check for updates" screen, or the "Windows insider program" screen, my Surface resets on the spot. The event for the reset is 1074, so it seems like it's trying...
  6. How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset

How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset: I have lost countless UNSAVED works because some genious in Microsoft decided that it would be a good idea to let Windows 10 automatically update and reset without my authorization while I'm away from my computer! How do I disable this perverse and inconsiderate auto-reset...
  7. Auto reset error on win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto reset error on win 10: I have the case of using a computer to reset automatically, is there any way to check for errors? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/auto-reset-error-on-win-10/a41f3358-3822-480c-a218-59a16dcd047a
  8. Snip & Sketch - Auto Save to Specified Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch - Auto Save to Specified Location: With the new "Snip & Sketch" tool, I can't find the option to set where snips are saved. If I take a snip, it simply copies it to the clipboard instead of saving it as an image. * I do NOT want them copied to the clipboard. I have turned "Auto copy to clipboard" OFF but it...
  9. Timezone resets to wrong location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Timezone resets to wrong location: Hi, I have an issue with multiple (5) Windows 10 PCs in an office in Australia (Newcastle) where the timezone changes to Brisbane, (1 hour different). Changing the time zone manually then reverts after reboot. The Maps app sees the PCs being in Brisbane which is I assume...
  10. Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?: When I Take Screenshot by Press Windows+PrtScn it Automatically Saves those Pictures by Naming them “Screenshot (1).png” “Screenshot (2).png” But I When Delete it, That Counter Still Keeps Going up (Screenshot (3).png) No Reset to 1 or 2 Again by Automatically ? Manual...