Windows 10: Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep?

Discus and support Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm looking to have my computer automatically lock when it is put to sleep, for some reason I am not seeing this setting directly in sign-in options... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeganRenny, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep?

I'm looking to have my computer automatically lock when it is put to sleep, for some reason I am not seeing this setting directly in sign-in options despite the assurance that it is there, and it is not in lock screen settings?

:)

MeganRenny, Feb 1, 2021
  2. no1yak70 Win User

Auto Sleep not working

Well, since the update to 1909 my auto sleep doesn't work. The monitor goes to sleep at the right time but the computer stays on. I've set every combination for sleep times but, nothing works. Googled said problem and all of the suggestions are useless. Can't go back to 1903 as my backup drive no longer 1903 on it.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

no1yak70, Feb 1, 2021
  3. disable auto lock on waking from sleep

disable auto lock on waking from sleep

dougharpham1, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep?

lock screen - sleep problems

Hi Kenny,

For us to isolate your concern with lock screen and sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep?

1. Auto Lock Computer when put to sleep? - Similar Threads - Auto Lock Computer

2. A file that puts the computer to sleep when clicked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A file that puts the computer to sleep when clicked?: I am trying to make a desktop icon which when clicked puts the computer to sleep. I tried searching a lot but didn't find anything.Maybe a batch file would work by changing the icon of a shortcut. But I can't find a command that puts windows 10 to sleep.The code I found...
  3. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing when put to sleep: Hi,Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pdz2u69zg3amjv/121022-69343-01.zip?dl=0Computer occasionally crashes for no reason, but recently always when asleep.Motherboard: H110M-ACPU: Intel i5-6500Windows 10 Home 64bitPlease let me know if I can provide any other...
  4. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing when put to sleep: Hi,Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pdz2u69zg3amjv/121022-69343-01.zip?dl=0Computer occasionally crashes for no reason, but recently always when asleep.Motherboard: H110M-ACPU: Intel i5-6500Windows 10 Home 64bitPlease let me know if I can provide any other...
  5. Computer crashing when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when I put it to sleep: So I usually put my pc to sleep using the win+x menu, but lately, I've noticed that my PC will turn itself off before it actually goes to sleep. The screen turns black and the PC tower will run for about 5 minutes before shutting down. When I check the event logs this is what...
  7. Computer crashes when I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when I put it to sleep: So I usually put my pc to sleep using the win+x menu, but lately, I've noticed that my PC will turn itself off before it actually goes to sleep. The screen turns black and the PC tower will run for about 5 minutes before shutting down. When I check the event logs this is what...
  8. Putting computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting computer to sleep: Can anyone help me with this one. No matter what I do in the power settings the computer will not go to sleep after the 5 minutes that I have set. I have done the bit in the advance, but no matter what I do the computer will not go into sleep mode unless I put in there...
  9. Computer wakes itself from sleep ONLY when I manually put it to sleep. When it auto-sleeps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer wakes itself from sleep ONLY when I manually put it to sleep. When it auto-sleeps...: Pretty much the title but I'll expand a bit. If I manually put the computer to sleep, the computer will wake itself up after about 10-15 minutes. If the computer auto-sleeps, (currently configured to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity) it will not wake itself up but stays...
  10. Computer Crashes When Put to Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes When Put to Sleep: I press Windows key, Power, and then Sleep. The display immediately turns off but my keyboard and mouse stay lit up, after about 1 minute the computer shuts down. When I go to turn the computer back on it goes through the boot up process. This problem only started happening...