Windows 10: Auto lock screen for limited time

Discus and support Auto lock screen for limited time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I work in a office where my manager requested me to make something which would auto lock screens of all employees for a limited time and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abdulwahidchougle, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Auto lock screen for limited time

Hello

I work in a office where my manager requested me to make something which would auto lock screens of all employees for a limited time and the password to unlock the screen should be only known to manager once that limited time is over all the employees should be able to unlock with the password of administrator

Thanks & Regards

:)

abdulwahidchougle, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Lock screen times out too soon

Hi,

To assist you, can you tell us the steps on how do you change the lock screen time of your PC?

By the way, if you wish to
    remove the password protection of your computer, you need to change the Power options setting
    to disable the auto-locking of the screen. Let’s try the following steps and check:

• Type
      Power from the Search box and select
      Power Options.

• SelectRequire a
      password on wakeupfrom the left side options.

• Under
      Password protection on wakeup, select Don't require a password.

• Click
      Save changes.

Regards.

Roan T, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Auto lock screen for limited time

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Auto lock screen for limited time

1. Auto lock screen for limited time - Similar Threads - Auto lock screen

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. Screen Time Limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  5. Auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto lock screen: Anybody experiencing windows going to lock screen just a few minutes of idleness?? Tried everything mentioned in this video I am going crazy, even when playing games, a minute of two of idleness, my screen goes into lockscreen. What to do? submitted by /u/nihilatbest...
  6. auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto lock screen: I have an issue where when I leave my pc for 1 minute it auto locks the pc and requires ro enter password and I want to disable this feature. And I have the screen off and sleep after turned to never and the control panel turn off the display and put the pc to sleep turned to...
  7. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  8. Screen Time and Limits

Screen Time and Limits: Hi, I just wanted to ask why microsoft family doesn't stop the screen time counter when I'm not signed in and I'm on my lock screen. Sometimes my laptop doesn't go to sleep when I close it and all my time slips down the drain while I'm not actually on the device....
  9. Time Limit lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time Limit lock: Hi there, I am having trouble with my laptop having a child time limit on it from 8:30 pm - 6am. I did not put a lock on my laptop, and neither did anyone else in my family. So why is it on there, and do I get rid of it? Thanks, rudgem....
  10. Screen time limitations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time limitations: So when I want to login to my HP pavilion gaming laptop with windows 10 if that helps anyone I get greeted with a “Time’s Up!” But I already sent an email to my parent and I had 8 hours of screen time. Can anyone please help? Thanks....