Windows 10: Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do...

Discus and support Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't want to disable the lock screen, I DO want to log in if I manually lock the computer or when booting it up. But auto-lock simply will not turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dr-Mess647R, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do...

I don't want to disable the lock screen, I DO want to log in if I manually lock the computer or when booting it up. But auto-lock simply will not turn the fuck off.

Here's all the options I've exhausted:

Option 1___ Control panel > system and security > power options > [choose literally any plan] > change plan settings > ["turn off display" and "put the computer to sleep" are set to "Never"] > change advanced power settings > [Hard Disk: "turn off hard disk" set to "Never" / Sleep: "sleep" and "hibernate" set to "Never" / Display: "turn off display" set to "Never"]

Option 2___ Windows settings > system > power and sleep > ["screen" and "sleep" set to "Never" / "additional power settings" redirects to "power options" in the Control Panel from Option 1]

Option 3___ Windows settings > personalization > lock screen > ["screen timeout" redirects to "power and sleep" from Option 2 / "screen saver settings" set to "None"]

I don't know what else to do...

submitted by /u/Dr-Mess647R
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dr-Mess647R, Jun 26, 2020
  2. kodiyan---01, Jun 26, 2020
  3. auto keypad lock

How to enable auto keypad lock in N70.. coulding find it any where, There is auto security lock , but that always asks for a password..

philendran---01, Jun 26, 2020
  4. maxn28 Win User

Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do...

nokia 1200 auto key-lock

I have solve it my self. There is actually an auto key-lock on this model. There is nothing in the manual about it.

maxn28, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do...

1. Auto-lock will not actually stop auto-locking no matter what I do... - Similar Threads - Auto lock actually

2. Windows never auto-locks or auto-hibernates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows never auto-locks or auto-hibernates: Updated: when I first posted I thought it was auto-locking, in fact it is neither auto-locking nor auto-hibernatingExpected functionality: Windows auto-locks after x seconds then auto-hibernates after y minutes of inactivityActual functionality: Windows never locks or...
  3. Windows never auto-locks or auto-hibernates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows never auto-locks or auto-hibernates: Updated: when I first posted I thought it was auto-locking, in fact it is neither auto-locking nor auto-hibernatingExpected functionality: Windows auto-locks after x seconds then auto-hibernates after y minutes of inactivityActual functionality: Windows never locks or...
  4. Auto Locking and Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Locking and Shutting Down: Hi Guys I've got a very common problem with my fresh Win 10 Pro 32bit install. After an unspecified amount of time (all different lengths), my laptop keeps auto locking, then shutting down, no amount of button presses stops this process, i havde to wait fir it to conpletely...
  5. Auto lock screen for limited time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto lock screen for limited time: Hello I work in a office where my manager requested me to make something which would auto lock screens of all employees for a limited time and the password to unlock the screen should be only known to manager once that limited time is over all the employees should be able...
  6. Auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto lock screen: Anybody experiencing windows going to lock screen just a few minutes of idleness?? Tried everything mentioned in this video I am going crazy, even when playing games, a minute of two of idleness, my screen goes into lockscreen. What to do? submitted by /u/nihilatbest...
  7. auto lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto lock screen: I have an issue where when I leave my pc for 1 minute it auto locks the pc and requires ro enter password and I want to disable this feature. And I have the screen off and sleep after turned to never and the control panel turn off the display and put the pc to sleep turned to...
  8. Computer Auto-Locking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Auto-Locking: Recently, I was watching videos on my Fujistu T-26 laptop, when my screen quickly shows “Locking...” for a split second before going into sleep mode. My display settings for both plugged in and on battery power are all set to never. Im not sure if i pressed a button for this...
  9. Auto lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto lock: I have been trying to disable my auto lock on windows 10pro and it will just not work. I have done most of the tutorials on the internet and none of them have worked. If anyone knows how to fix this that would be awesome. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/ColecraftA...
  10. Screen won't auto-lock

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen won't auto-lock: Personalization Lock Screen Screen Time-out settings Screen: when plugged in, turn off after 5 minutes Sleep: When plugged in, pc goes to sleep after 10 minutes Require password on wake-up is checked. When left alone, the screen will never turn off. Any thoughts as...