Windows 10: Auto lockscreen feature

Discus and support Auto lockscreen feature in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikilet, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Nikilet Win User

Auto lockscreen feature

I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start menu/personalization/lockscreen and chose a picture for my lockscreen. Now I would like to have that auto feature back and I don't know how to get it. Can someone help with this?

:)

Nikilet, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 13, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Auto lockscreen feature [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Auto lockscreen feature

How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar?

Hi Valerio,

The Windows 10 taskbar is a pretty useful tool, but it's also one you might not want to see on your screen all the time. Auto-hiding the taskbar can be a great way to add a little extra space to your desktop. The delay of the auto-hide
    feature of the taskbar is by design and you can only speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar by disabling the animation settings. To do that, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, then type “Animations” and press
      Enter.
    • Switch Play animation in Windows from
      on to off.

Let us know how it goes.

Efraim Gar, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Auto lockscreen feature

1. Auto lockscreen feature - Similar Threads - Auto lockscreen feature

2. Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen: I cannot change my lockscreen picture.I go to settings and go under personalizaion,and lockscreen.I click the picture I want but it will not change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen/015baef8-40a6-4b88-a393-52e74ea746eb
  3. Auto Enhance feature of Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Enhance feature of Photos app: How to disable it? If there is a way? Maybe by hacking the registry or hack the App it'self. It was possible before, now the option to turn it off is completely gone. Why? I use Photos app to preview my RAW files before editing in Lightroom. It is frustrating and...
  4. lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen: I keep trying to change the photo of my lockscreen and it just wont load in any new photo to replace it and i cant change it to a slideshow or windows spotlight it will keep showing the photo i dont want...
  5. Disable The Lame Auto Brightness Feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable The Lame Auto Brightness Feature: What the hell is it?? How come a 1500USD device doesn't have the option to turn off the **** auto brightness option?? I'm a student which cannot keep studying on that way since the autobrightness is **** harm my eyes while trying to read for a few hours every day. You...
  6. Auto lockscreen feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto lockscreen feature: I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start menu/personalization/lockscreen and chose a picture for my lockscreen. Now I would like to have that auto feature back and I don't know how to get...
  7. Where is the auto shutdown feature?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where is the auto shutdown feature?: So, I was just looking through my power settings and I can't seem to find a way to shut down my PC after a certain amount of time. There's an option to turn off the display, and an option to sleep, but no option to shut down. Have Microsoft removed this feature? If so,...
  8. lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen: cant change lockscreen picture.. it says ˝˝some settings are hidden or managed by your company or institution˝˝ how to and where to change that?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen/e97769c6-8cc9-452c-83de-c3c59074c6b6
  9. auto updating feature no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto updating feature no longer works: Good morning, I just updated to Win10 Version 1809 a few days ago and everything seems to be working. However, about 4 - 6 weeks ago I discovered I no longer could select the option of having Windows automatically update my computer. When I would click on this option it...
  10. Auto fill-in for my desktop features

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto fill-in for my desktop features: Good Morning... I'm also a member of the Seven Forums, Greg Rocker, et al...is there an applet or any kind of utility available in this forum that will auto-fill all of my system's technical details every time I post so I don't have to do it myself with each new...